WTTF: 2015 Set needs UPDATED 10/3/2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these two that you need:

2015 topps archives
68 game 15 Braun
Presidential Chronicles al Lincoln

Interested in A&G mini inserts from 2007-2015, Detroit Tigers 2015 A&G minis and 2015 Topps Chrome and Miguel Cabrera.

Thanks
Pat

Pat,

Looks like I picked those up. Thank you for the offer though.

-Rob

I have the Topps Series Two Hightlight of the Year #52 Don Mattingly. Let me know if you're interested in the card. I'm trying to complete the inserts from Topps Series One and Two. I also collect Mets parallels.

I have the Topps Series Two Hightlight of the Year #52 Don Mattingly. Let me know if you're interested in the card. I'm trying to complete the inserts from Topps Series One and Two. I also collect Mets parallels.

Yes, still need it. Let me know what you are looking for.

Thank you,
Rob

Rob,

I would take any combination of the 2014 Topps Minis David Wright, Vic Black and Ruben Tejada if not all three cards.

Tom

Tom,

Need to subscribe at Beckett in order to see my inventory. If you do subscribe you will find my inventory here - http://www.beckett.com/users/ne12bc12 If not then we are stuck with me looking for you. Let me know.

Thank you,
Rob

Rob,

I was wondering if you saw my post from the other day about any or all three Topps Mets minis for the Mattingly.

Lmk,

Tom

Tom,

Sending you an offer now however I picked up the Mattingly in another trade earlier this week.

Thank you,
Rob

If you would like a small trade and twin player or product or year will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David,

How does this look to you...

2015 Finest Generations #FG03 Steve Carlton

FOR

2015 Topps Archives Silver #33 Oswaldo Arcia

LMK - Thank you,
Rob