WTTF 2016 Gyspy Queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan

Not sure we have a lot of Ripken Jr. stuff. I know we have an extra sp of Ripken Jr. from 16 GQ if you need it.

Thanks,
Janice

I can probably use it, Janice. I can also use hits to any of my other wants as well, also 2016 Posey, Goldschmidt, etc. PLMK if you have anything.

Thanks,
Dan

I can probably use it, Janice. I can also use hits to any of my other wants as well, also 2016 Posey, Goldschmidt, etc. PLMK if you have anything.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan

I have the regular base sp of Ripken Jr. and the mini Ripken Jr. (Can't remember if it is foil or the regular mini though). Lmk if you can use them and what we can do. Can see what if any extra Posey or Goldschmidt we might have to.

Thanks,
Janice

Dan

I have the regular base sp of Ripken Jr. and the mini Ripken Jr. (Can't remember if it is foil or the regular mini though). Lmk if you can use them and what we can do. Can see what if any extra Posey or Goldschmidt we might have to.

Thanks,
Janice

I can use them both. PLMK on the Poseys and Goldschmidts - I can use anything other than Topps or GQ.

Thanks,
Dan

I can use them both. PLMK on the Poseys and Goldschmidts - I can use anything other than Topps or GQ.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan

Will get to them soon i hope, haven't had much time to get on here lately.

Thanks,
Janice

I have these '16 GQ available
base 66 & 140
SP 311
Green framed 52

Couldn't find your trade lists but I have all kinds of wants linked in my sig.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary

Will check your wants for you.

Thanks,
Janice