WTTF 2016 Topps Chrome First Pitch #FPC-5 Jordan Spieth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett
I have one for you, can you trade this for it? plmk, Stacy

16 Topps Gypsy Queen Purple Minis #147 David Ortiz #073/250

I have one for you. Would trade for this one:

15 Topps First Pitch #FP-12 Macklemore

If a PWE 1 for 1 trade works for you, go ahead and post it up. Thanks.

-Josh

Brett,
I pulled the Chrome Spieth today and I have a 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Relics #CARAP Albert Pujols
if you need it and can find something for me from my wantlists.
Thanks,
Gary

Brett
I have one for you, can you trade this for it? plmk, Stacy

16 Topps Gypsy Queen Purple Minis #147 David Ortiz #073/250

I have one for you. Would trade for this one:

15 Topps First Pitch #FP-12 Macklemore

If a PWE 1 for 1 trade works for you, go ahead and post it up. Thanks.

-Josh

Stacy and Josh - Trades posted,thanks.

Brett,
I pulled the Chrome Spieth today and I have a 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Relics #CARAP Albert Pujols
if you need it and can find something for me from my wantlists.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary - Are you working on the 2016 Topps Series 2 Futures Game Pin Relics? I have Kris Bryant. That's about the only thing similar I can offer for the Pujols. Worst case scenario I can PWE this to you for the Spieth:

16 Topps Berger's Best #BB2-1959 Sandy Koufax

LMK,
Brett

Stacy and Josh - Trades posted,thanks.

Gary - Are you working on the 2016 Topps Series 2 Futures Game Pin Relics? I have Kris Bryant. That's about the only thing similar I can offer for the Pujols. Worst case scenario I can PWE this to you for the Spieth:

16 Topps Berger's Best #BB2-1959 Sandy Koufax

LMK,
Brett

Brett,
I have not started the Futures Pin set but the Bryant looks like a good one to start with.
I can post that trade for us, however, I may not be able to mail until tomorrow Mondays
are pretty hectic here.
Thanks,
Gary

Brett,
I have not started the Futures Pin set but the Bryant looks like a good one to start with.
I can post that trade for us, however, I may not be able to mail until tomorrow Mondays
are pretty hectic here.
Thanks,
Gary

That's fine with me. I'll confirm it and get them out either today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks,
Brett