WTTF 2016 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Brett....Have these 10 for you 28,48,60,70,133,149,152,173,175,181. I mostly collect football now and really no specific team. I have know idea what the pinks BV are so if you just want to send me something that you think is a fair trade I'm up for that. Love surprise packages :) LMK and if so post er up. Thanks Brett.....Dan

Sounds good Brett

Have them setting on the sidelines until I hear back from you.

Almost have a deal done I think,stand by lol.

Hey Brett....Have these 10 for you 28,48,60,70,133,149,152,173,175,181. I mostly collect football now and really no specific team. I have know idea what the pinks BV are so if you just want to send me something that you think is a fair trade I'm up for that. Love surprise packages :) LMK and if so post er up. Thanks Brett.....Dan

What kinda football Dan? Any idea on players? I'm sure I can find something for ya.

Just worked out a deal w/ someone else from my thread, so these are the ones I still need:

Perspectives

Youth Impact

Future Stars

Pink: Strasburg, A. Gonzalez, Price, Votto

How about these?

Todd Gurly, Tyler Lockett,OBJ,Matt Jones or anything you want to send. I like rookies and refractors. You know I'm not picky :) ......Dan

Todd Gurly, Tyler Lockett,OBJ,Matt Jones or anything you want to send. I like rookies and refractors. You know I'm not picky :) ......Dan

I know you're not picky but I don't wanna send you cards you don't want either lol. You can check the FB on my page plus I have these I haven't added to my page yet:

2016 Donruss Classics
#1 Corey Coleman
#12 Paxton Lynch

2015 Topps Field Access
#33 Xavier Cooper
#85 Kevin White
#149 David Johnson
Alex Carter auto

Brett, Picked up a few Pinks yesterday:
2016 Topps Chrome Pink- 60 84longoria, 181 191

You know what I'm looking for...thanks, LMK...Mike

Brett, Picked up a few Pinks yesterday:
2016 Topps Chrome Pink- 60 84longoria, 181 191

You know what I'm looking for...thanks, LMK...Mike

Mike - I don't need 191 and 181 is pending but can use the other 2,plus I still want that Chrome Spieth of yours. Here's what I can muster:

16 Bowman Prospects Purple #BP95 Amed Rosario #131/250
16 Donruss Optic Red #111 Steven Matz #04/99
16 Topps Archives Blue #155 Jeurys Familia #173/199

16 Topps Gypsy Queen Minis #235 Joe Panik

Not sure where we stand but can use Pujols to make up the difference if it comes to that.

LMK,
Brett

I have :

60, 139, 75, 18, 14, 77, 36, 57, 55, 62, 64, 96, 70, 183, 179, 181, 156, 122

Looking for Prospect stuff in return (Moncada, C Seager, Bregman, Schwarber, Mookie Betts, Bogaerts, Kris Bryant RC's)

I have :

60, 139, 75, 18, 14, 77, 36, 57, 55, 62, 64, 96, 70, 183, 179, 181, 156, 122

Looking for Prospect stuff in return (Moncada, C Seager, Bregman, Schwarber, Mookie Betts, Bogaerts, Kris Bryant RC's)

Working on a couple sizeable trades at the moment but I'll send you a pm if and when I get them worked out and my wants are updated.

Thanks,
Brett

Check my tradepage. I have some listed. Let me know if you need any. I can cut and paste the list when i get to my laptop tomorrow if you want to wait.

Thanks.

Tom

Mike - I don't need 191 and 181 is pending but can use the other 2,plus I still want that Chrome Spieth of yours. Here's what I can muster:

16 Bowman Prospects Purple #BP95 Amed Rosario #131/250
16 Donruss Optic Red #111 Steven Matz #04/99
16 Topps Archives Blue #155 Jeurys Familia #173/199

16 Topps Gypsy Queen Minis #235 Joe Panik

Not sure where we stand but can use Pujols to make up the difference if it comes to that.

LMK,
Brett

Brett, I can throw in the Pujols...WHICH ONE?? LOL!
Go ahead and post with whatever Pujols that is...Thanks

Check my tradepage. I have some listed. Let me know if you need any. I can cut and paste the list when i get to my laptop tomorrow if you want to wait.

Thanks.

Tom

What do you need for them Tom? I copied and pasted the link in my browser and your lists come up fine. I also have these Cards from my Optic Box:

Yadier Molina DK #26 Holo
Stephen Piscotty RR #36 Holo

Brett, I can throw in the Pujols...WHICH ONE?? LOL!
Go ahead and post with whatever Pujols that is...Thanks

Didn't mean a particular one but would the Prism refractor be asking too much?

Brett,

I'll check your lists tonight. I have a few more incoming from Ebay. I'll check and send you a list with everything I have incoming and what I can use. We can whittle it down from there if you have some already.

I know I can use these for sure:
16 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #60 Matt Carpenter
16 Stadium Club Gold #111 Matt Carpenter

Thanks.

Tom

What do you need for them Tom? I copied and pasted the link in my browser and your lists come up fine. I also have these Cards from my Optic Box:

Yadier Molina DK #26 Holo
Stephen Piscotty RR #36 Holo

Didn't mean a particular one but would the Prism refractor be asking too much?

Brett,

I'll check your lists tonight. I have a few more incoming from Ebay. I'll check and send you a list with everything I have incoming and what I can use. We can whittle it down from there if you have some already.

I know I can use these for sure:
16 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue Framed #60 Matt Carpenter
16 Stadium Club Gold #111 Matt Carpenter

Thanks.

Tom

Alrighty well keep me updated. Have a 2016 Archives Tatis auto available to you too if you need one.

Thanks,
Brett