Wttf. 2016 topps marketside pizza. Walmart. Corey seager. Rc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12 bowman gold trout
14 topps red foil trout #us54
14 finest 94 finest
16 topps bergers best #62
13 topps Walmart blue #338
14 gypsy queen glove stories
13 panini prism brilliance
13 panini prism rookie relevance
13 topps archives 4 in 1 Cobb/mays/griffey Jr/trout
13 topps opening day opening day stars
12 bowman chrome franchise all stars trout/secure
13 topps making their mark
13 topps chasing the dream
14 topps all rookie cup team
14 topps Walmart blue #1
13 topps chase it down
13 gypsy queen glove stories
15 topps opening day franchise flashback
16 topps back 2 back trout/pujols
16 topps bergers best #60
16 topps spring fever
15 topps heritage award winners
15 topps heart of the order
16 topps foil #1
15 topps robbed

Also have this puig
15 topps chrome prism refractor
15 bowman chrome farm finest mini Alex verdugo

Last edited:
Hey again. Would 2015 Bowman Chrome Corey Seager Profile Mini work for the 2016 Topps Marketside Yadier Molina? Let me know.

Jacob

jordanrulz. I have the purple trout already. but I want to help you out. so iam willing to trade these. # 5. 17. 34, 36. 38. 42.

for these trouts. 2016. spring fever . 2016 topps foil # 1 post it or lmk thanks. larry

jordanrulz. I have the purple trout already. but I want to help you out. so iam willing to trade these. # 5. 17. 34, 36. 38. 42.

for these trouts. 2016. spring fever . 2016 topps foil # 1 post it or lmk thanks. larry

Would like to get one of the bigger stars in trade.like the trout or harper

Last edited:
add the the bowman chrome finest mini Verdugo and ill add in the harper. # 24. I think ill just going to hold on to the trout.. lmk larry

add the the bowman chrome finest mini Verdugo and ill add in the harper. # 24. I think ill just going to hold on to the trout.. lmk larry

Larry,dont need #36 anymore picked it up today can you add the rookie or pedoria.also can do that but are we close on bv.I don't have a beckett so not sure of bv's on any of this.lmk

jordanrulz. the pedroia. was traded yesterday. and the sano is pending with a sano collector. the only other rookie I have is severino. and I don't want to swap him for perez. . you getting the better end of the deal already. so just lmk as I have another trader that needs the # 5 and # 17 .

jordanrulz. the pedroia. was traded yesterday. and the sano is pending with a sano collector. the only other rookie I have is severino. and I don't want to swap him for perez. . you getting the better end of the deal already. so just lmk as I have another trader that needs the # 5 and # 17 .

ok post it.thanks