WTTF 2019-20 Donruss Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Small trade for now works for me! Does 14 15 work for the two I have for you?

I couldn't access your Kirby Puckett havelist, but do you need any of these ones?
2017 Diamond Kings Grey Frame 27 Kirby Puckett Minnesota Twins
2020 Diamond Kings Aficionado 1 Kirby Puckett Minnesota Twins
2020 Donruss Base RETRO 217 Kirby Puckett Minnesota Twins
2020 Donruss Base RETRO VARIATION 217 Kirby Puckett Minnesota Twins
2020 Donruss Independence Day RETRO VARIATION 217 Kirby Puckett Minnesota Twins

Thanks,

Ben
Checked and had all the base listed except #99. I could use all those Pucketts - no clue on BV, but if it would work for you, The pucketts and 64&93 for all the base you need from me minus #99? Thanks.

**EDIT - never mind, found #99, so I can include that in the deal.

Anyone have 2018-19 Donruss? I need base cards: 28, 71, 85, 114, 118, 127

Can anyone help me out? Have other base from this set, as well as other stuff to trade.

Anyone have 2018-19 Donruss? I need base cards: 28, 71, 85, 114, 118, 127

Can anyone help me out? Have other base from this set, as well as other stuff to trade.
Do you have any of my wants from the initial post? And I actually have another thread specific to 2018-19 Donruss.

Still looking for this one. The more sets that I can wrap up, the cleaner my card room will be. No trade to small!

No clue -- the only comp I saw on e-bay was a BIN for $99.99. In a perfect world, a couple of nice vintage star cards that I need or something cool from Judge/Harper/Lindor for my son.
I think I'm going to pass on both Bauer's decided not to pursue his cards especially the trouble he's in--Go ahead and post up
as free cards

Officially down to 20 cards needed to wrap this one up. List is in the initial post, and the traders from this set are 100% up to date.

I should have all of them, but I had all but one like two years ago and never got a response...if you want me to see if I still have them all, hit me with a PM. If not, no worries!

Just picked up 40% of these in a deal - down to the last 12. As always, no trade to small. Another one where any help putting it to bed is a good thing.