WTTF 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I updated for trades that are incoming, I no longer need 329, 330, 331. Not against trading the relic, postage would be my biggest concern as I would want to send in bubble mailer, just want the trade to be big enough to justify the $3 or so in postage.

PLMK your thoughts. Thanks!
Yeah that makes sense. How about a PWE trade where I send 315 and 318 for 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen 347 Yadier Molina, Cardinals?

Rick -

See anything @ my homepage?

PLMK.

Thanks!

Will try to get back with everyone after work today.
Robert, if you still need what I posted surprise me with some trade bait. Stars, Rcs, inserts, ect. Go ahead and post if agreeable.
Rick

I have base # 315 and 318
Field Generals # 19
Down on the Farm G Garden

Looking for Juan Soto or Ken Griffey Jr.

I can probably knock out a bunch of the Hot box Silver cards for you. Would you be willing to buy them?

Robert, if you still need what I posted surprise me with some trade bait. Stars, Rcs, inserts, ect. Go ahead and post if agreeable.
Rick
Rick -
Crazy busy at work, will try to see what I still need in a couple of days. Will PM you.

thanks!
I have base # 315 and 318
Field Generals # 19
Down on the Farm G Garden

Looking for Juan Soto or Ken Griffey Jr.
Charlie -

I should be able to find something, see above for the work disclaimer, will get back with you as soon as I am able.
I can probably knock out a bunch of the Hot box Silver cards for you. Would you be willing to buy them?
Dan -

Yes, willing to buy, IF the price is right. I wouldn’t spend a bunch on them, but again, willing to see if we can come to an agreement.

Rick -
Crazy busy at work, will try to see what I still need in a couple of days. Will PM you.

thanks!

Charlie -

I should be able to find something, see above for the work disclaimer, will get back with you as soon as I am able.

Dan -

Yes, willing to buy, IF the price is right. I wouldn’t spend a bunch on them, but again, willing to see if we can come to an agreement.
Same here. Just finished with State C/C yesterday and have lots of "catchup" to do everywhere in between. Just let me know what you're thinking. Really easy to work with on this one.
Rick

Same here. Just finished with State C/C yesterday and have lots of "catchup" to do everywhere in between. Just let me know what you're thinking. Really easy to work with on this one.
Rick
Rick -

Haven't forgotten you, just haven't slowed down much....

Still need Reach for the sky 6 and I have two mini with Allen & Ginter on the back...is that what your looking for? I have 215 and 16..Looking for twin cards for the trade one or two will work for me. Best regards, David

Still need Reach for the sky 6 and I have two mini with Allen & Ginter on the back...is that what your looking for? I have 215 and 16..Looking for twin cards for the trade one or two will work for me. Best regards, David
David -

Any type of mini is what I am looking for. I will find a couple Twins cards for you, if you don’t mind posting.