WTTF 2020 Topps Update A Numbers Game Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I've got started with a few other inserts sets from Update so I'll add this one. I only have 2 right now, I need the rest.

2020 Topps Update A Number's Game Have List- 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 23

Last edited:
Do you have a list of available 2020 Topps Update dupes you can post? . I'm almost done with all my Insert sets other than a 27 Turkey Red Chrome Luis Robert and NOW two trade packages WAY overdue from two Bench members with 3,6,50 Topps Update Turkey Red Chromes traded for but not received
Like I told you last week, I can't help you. Thanks DG

I have #7 Jackie Robinson. As long as you do not mind a PWE go ahead and post it up as a free card.

Thanks,

Bryon

I've got started with a few other inserts sets from Update so I'll add this one. I only have 2 right now, I need the rest.

2020 Topps Update A Number's Game Have List- 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 23
I have 16 rip and 22 Jeter and I have not mailed yesterdays trade (meant too, but got lazy, I have others to go as well). will do Tuesday. do you recall if there was other cards I needed that did not make the previous trade?

I have 16 rip and 22 Jeter and I have not mailed yesterdays trade (meant too, but got lazy, I have others to go as well). will do Tuesday. do you recall if there was other cards I needed that did not make the previous trade?
I already sent you cards so we can see if i need them next week and go from there.

I already sent you cards so we can see if i need them next week and go from there.
Yes, sorry, I must have misread the post. I was offering your the jeter and ripken and to include them in the outgoing package. My bad...

Yes, sorry, I must have misread the post. I was offering your the jeter and ripken and to include them in the outgoing package. My bad...
I would rather we just work out a trade for them down the road, if you send them then I owe you something and I don't like doing that. DG

I would rather we just work out a trade for them down the road, if you send them then I owe you something and I don't like doing that. DG
ok... got it.. no owing. Just let me know, I will forget if in due time you still need them. They come and go on Sportlots for me, especially Jeter.