WTTF 2021 Bowman Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Trish:

I have BP-144. I need BP-133 and BCP-133. I would like to do a 2 for 2 trade in PWE. I'm in a 2021 Bowman box break tomorrow (Sunday) and hope I can get another one of your needs. Otherwise, I have two Mountcastle prospect cards available (a Bowman Draft and a Bowman Heritage Chrome). Let me know if we can work something out. Thank you.

Luis

Hello I looked and I did have a few of the prospects you need unfortunately they were all camo parallels. I'm interested in these 2 cards would you please have a look in my Flickr and see if I have anything you would trade for. Thanks

Scouts top 100 Atomic #'d 150 #1 Wander Franco
Neon Green Prospects BP87 Austin Martin

Bigdog - replied to your PM

DavidK - I am interested int he Westburg if it is still available. What can I find you for it?

Mercedes - I am down to my last BP card for my set, BP64, I would trade for BP or BCP Orioles from this set if want to try to work something out for Marlins.

Luis, I no longer need BP144. I will check to see if I still have BP and BCP 133 and if so I am interested in the Mountcastle cards.

Steelers8873- The Wander Atomic is pending but the Martin is still available. Do you have any Trey Mancini cards or 2021 Finest base?

Luis,
I do have BP133 and BCP133 available for trade. PLMK if you want to do a 2 for 2 trade still.
Thanks,
Trish
Thanks Trish. I’ll do the 2 for 2. Just to double check, card #133 is Mario Feliciano, right? Can we do PWE on this trade?

Bigdog - replied to your PM

DavidK - I am interested int he Westburg if it is still available. What can I find you for it?

Mercedes - I am down to my last BP card for my set, BP64, I would trade for BP or BCP Orioles from this set if want to try to work something out for Marlins.
I have a wantlist of the BCP.....Set building section....one or two that I need would work for me. Best regards, David

David - I have the following that I believe you are looking for BCP #'s 59, 85, 119, 136, 149. If you want to pick some for the Westburg or lmk if you don't need any of them and I will look for others.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish,

Steve got the last paper you need BP64 in the GB and told me to add it to your cards to be mailed.

Thanks Zac