WTTF 2022 BRANDON MARSH ROOKIES & PARALLELS. ANGELS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi. looking to trade for few extra 2022 Brandon Marsh Angels rookies & parallels. for my pc. lmk what team / players your looking for. thanks. Larry

Hi. looking to trade for few extra 2022 Brandon Marsh Angels rookies & parallels. for my pc. lmk what team / players your looking for. thanks. Larry
I have a bunch of Marsh RCs from Bowman, Topps, Inception & Donruss that I can offer.

I also have a Tarik Skubal Topps Finest Refractor RC Auto.

Do you have any NBA? Or Chisholm numbered/auto?

I have a bunch of Marsh RCs from Bowman, Topps, Inception & Donruss that I can offer.

I also have a Tarik Skubal Topps Finest Refractor RC Auto.

Do you have any NBA? Or Chisholm numbered/auto?
iam interested in the topps and the inception for sure. and maybe the bowman ones. i dont have any chisholm numbered stuff. and it depends on what nba stuff your looking for. you have a team / players in mind. lmk thanks, Larry

iam interested in the topps and the inception for sure. and maybe the bowman ones. i dont have any chisholm numbered stuff. and it depends on what nba stuff your looking for. you have a team / players in mind. lmk thanks, Larry
Any Jokic, Doncic, Zion rookies? If not, numbered or parallels?

Any Jokic, Doncic, Zion rookies? If not, numbered or parallels?
Hi. i have none of these guys rookies to trade the few i have are pc. but do have a parallel of Doncic, lmk if you need it. Larry

2019-20 PANINI CHRONICLES MARQUEE BASKETBALL. # 264 LUKA DONCIC PINK FOIL SP

Hi
Would you be interested in this:
2020 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Prospects Pink Refractors #BCP166 Brandon Marsh $6.00

LMK thanks

I would be looking for White Sox, Justin Fields, or Blackhawks.

thanks
HI. lmk if you see something here you need. thanks. Larry

2022 BOWMAN ROOKIE OF THE YEAR # 10 GAVIN SHEETS RC
2022 BOWMAN # 60 GAVIN SHEETS RC
2022 BOWMAN # 17 JAKE BURGER RC
2021 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE # 89 NICK MADRIGAL RD.

Hi Larry

Busted a blaster today and pulled this if you are interested:

2022 Diamond Kings Artist Proof Blue #157 Brandon Marsh $5.00

I have the following Marsh cards:

2022 Donruss Signatures Auto
2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Globe Blue /150
2022 Topps Tribute Rookie SP /50

I have the following Marsh cards:

2022 Donruss Signatures Auto
2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Globe Blue /150
2022 Topps Tribute Rookie SP /50
Hi. what is the trade value of the marsh 22 topps tribute rc / 50 sp. and what team / players your looking for. thanks. Larry