WTTF 2022 Stadium Club Red Foils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, I have red foil 150 Betts and 218 Aaron, that I could trade for the Wander Franco Destiny insert from the same set. Let me know if that's good. PWE is fine. Thanks, Scott
Scott,

Dang, the Wander is long gone. I can't figure out where you found that.

Is there anything else that you're interested in from my list? If not, I'm getting in a large lot tomorrow and expecting another one with a ton of fun unique parallels in it later in the week. I can set aside Rays stuff for you.

Happy New Year,
Melissa

Scott,

Dang, the Wander is long gone. I can't figure out where you found that.

Is there anything else that you're interested in from my list? If not, I'm getting in a large lot tomorrow and expecting another one with a ton of fun unique parallels in it later in the week. I can set aside Rays stuff for you.

Happy New Year,
Melissa
I found it on your Updated 7/21/22 trade list link in the first post. But no worries, I'll set these aside and look for another candidate.

I just updated my list here.

I do still need~

Red Foil: 126 216
Power zone- 16
Triumvirate- 8

Did you see anything on my tradelist that interests you?

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa
Not sure if I responded before we left for vacation for New Year's Eve - I'll check your list and PM you.

I found it on your Updated 7/21/22 trade list link in the first post. But no worries, I'll set these aside and look for another candidate.
Duh, that makes sense. I created a new thread with my most up-to-date tradelist after posting that.

Here's the link to that~

Thanks Much,
Melissa

Duh, that makes sense. I created a new thread with my most up-to-date tradelist after posting that.

Here's the link to that~

Thanks Much,
Melissa
Hi Melissa, could you trade the 2017 Heritage chrome Dansby Swanson for the two?

Thanks, Scott

Hi Melissa, could you trade the 2017 Heritage chrome Dansby Swanson for the two?

Thanks, Scott
Looks like the Betts and Aaron will be $3 and $4 respectively. The Swanson books at $12.

If you want to include any one of these cards (I included a few just in case your tradelist isn't up-to-date) to even it up, then we're good~

2022 Bowman Purple Pattern #23 C Welker COL (RC) /199
2020 Stadium Club Chrome #253 Hoerner RC *************this would be my first choice
2021 Topps 70 Years of Topps Chrome #30 Verlander
2021 Topps Chrome Magenta Speckle #112 Hosmer /350

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa

Looks like the Betts and Aaron will be $3 and $4 respectively. The Swanson books at $12.

If you want to include any one of these cards (I included a few just in case your tradelist isn't up-to-date) to even it up, then we're good~

2022 Bowman Purple Pattern #23 C Welker COL (RC) /199
2020 Stadium Club Chrome #253 Hoerner RC *************this would be my first choice
2021 Topps 70 Years of Topps Chrome #30 Verlander
2021 Topps Chrome Magenta Speckle #112 Hosmer /350

Thanks SO Much,
Melissa
Melissa, I can add the Hoerner RC. I'll post it later today. Thanks.

Hi Melissa:

Happy 2023! I have these available. Let me know if you need them. If you can, please let me know the BV of the cards. I will find something from your list after I know how much value I have to play with. Thank you.

Luis

2022 Stadium Club Red Foil #13 ANDREW VAUGHN (White Sox)
2022 Stadium Club Red Foil #83 JOSE ABREU (White Sox)
2022 Stadium Club Red Foil #87 ALFONSO RIVAS (Cubs)
2022 Stadium Club Red Foil #280 STAN MUSIAL (Cardinals)

Hi Melissa:

Happy 2023! I have these available. Let me know if you need them. If you can, please let me know the BV of the cards. I will find something from your list after I know how much value I have to play with. Thank you.

Luis

Luis,

I can use the Abreu and Rivas
Hi Melissa:

Luis

Luis,

I can use the Abreu and Rivas. I’d say you’re at $5 for the two.

Thanks Much,
Melissa

Luis,

I can use the Abreu and Rivas

Luis,

I can use the Abreu and Rivas. I’d say you’re at $5 for the two.

Thanks Much,
Melissa
I like this one
Correa, J.C. 21 Bowman Chrome Draft Ref #BDC-29 $5
but I want you to look at the Rivas and decide if you want it. The letters L and F did not come out fully red in his last name. Let me know either way please. Thanks.

Attachments

• EFDB6BB0-32AD-44A1-8F2D-BDC3A31EBF16.jpeg
    EFDB6BB0-32AD-44A1-8F2D-BDC3A31EBF16.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
I like this one
Correa, J.C. 21 Bowman Chrome Draft Ref #BDC-29 $5
but I want you to look at the Rivas and decide if you want it. The letters L and F did not come out fully red in his last name. Let me know either way please. Thanks.
I apologize for the delay. I had a family emergency and had to be away for a couple of days. All is good now.

I truly appreciate you checking with me about the Rivas. I'll still take it.

I'll post the trade for us. Please confirm at your leisure.

Take Care and Thanks SO Much,
Melissa