WTTF 2022 Topps Chrome Logofractor Refractor cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLRIMESAYA

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I really enjoy the looks of these, does anyone have any for trade. Also like the Club Plaques and Future Stars Logofractor cards. Thanks

Thanks! I bought a good amount of these when they just came out from a dealer in blowout for 3/1.00 , the common names. In hindsight I wish I bought more of them as now I can’t seem to find much available. Bri

I really enjoy the looks of these, does anyone have any for trade. Also like the Club Plaques and Future Stars Logofractor cards. Thanks
Take a look at my tradelist, I have plenty of future stars cards, I also have a bryce harper 2023 refractor (might want to keep)

Hi there, just looking for the Logofractor cards. Interested in your Harper refractor if you decide you want to move it thanks

Do you have any of the following?

2022-2023 Topps Chrome, 2020-2023 relics and autos
(Particularly Phillies), SMLB stars of the mlb cards, numbered cards, parralels and refractors. Any phillies cards