WTTF 2022 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still need 2022 Topps Chrome Pink refractors 55 Xander Bogaerts Red Sox and 127. Yoan Moncada White Sox? I cou use the P-6 Molina and P-12 Goldschimdt for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi! I have 2022 Topps Chrome Pink refractor 19 of Lars Nootbaar Cardinals RC. I could use the pinstriped P-20 for the trade. PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Good luck with the Pink set! I'll keep my eyes open as my hobby store has people who open stuff there and leave them with the store owners (so they can get more packs). Best regards, David

Hi Todd
Busted two more TC blasters. Don't remember the Pink, but the recap is at the end of the video. I think one is Kershaw.
Be sure to join the break contest!
Bob

Hi. i have one pink ref, of your want list. # 176 john means. if you have a dodger or angels. sepia. or prizm, for the pink just post it up. and pwe works for me. thanks. Larry

Hi. i have one pink ref, of your want list. # 176 john means. if you have a dodger or angels. sepia. or prizm, for the pink just post it up. and pwe works for me. thanks. Larry

How about a 2022 Topps Chrome Sepia Andre Jackson RC (Dodgers) Card 121?

LMK,

Todd

Hey Todd I have these Pink Refractors:

2022 Topps chrome Pink -46-112-140

Have any inserts of Volpe, Dominguez or judge?