WTTF 2022 Topps Player Jersey Number Medallion Commemorative Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David

We will be gone on vacation so may not be able to mail till we get back so don't be in no hurry on your end.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

I do but my list is outdated. Can you lmk what inserts your looking for. Have a extra Bench die cut for sure.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

I do but my list is outdated. Can you lmk what inserts your looking for. Have a extra Bench die cut for sure.

Thanks,
Dennis
I could use it as trading bait....works for me. Okay for u to post it for us or if u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us...pwe is okay. Best regards, David

David

I have these for you

Stars of the MLB Chrome 25 Nolan Arenado
Now Generation 7 Ozzie ALbies, 26 Joey Bart

Thanks,
Dennis

David

I have these for you

Stars of the MLB Chrome 25 Nolan Arenado
Now Generation 7 Ozzie ALbies, 26 Joey Bart

Thanks,
Dennis
Hey Dennis! The MLB Chrome of Nolan Arenado works for me! I'll be posting the trade for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Hi. I should have these ones:
2022 Topps VG Commemorative Player Jersey Number Medallion Vladimir Guerrero Jr
2022 Topps 3 Diamond Greats Die Cuts Cal Ripken Jr $3.00
2022 Topps 13 Diamond Greats Die Cuts Rod Carew $1.00
2022 Topps 20 Diamond Greats Die Cuts Rickey Henderson $1.25

Do you still need these? I saw a tradelist you had on one of the sites and was interested in your Robbie stay Walmart Blue ($10) as well as the 2020 Logan Webb and Lamonte Wade Jr parallels you had listed there.

Thanks!
Ryan

Ryan

Those should be available. Do you remember what the Webb and Wade Jr. cards were and i will check on them for you.

Thanks,
Dennis

Ryan

Those should be available. Do you remember what the Webb and Wade Jr. cards were and i will check on them for you.

Thanks,
Dennis
Hi Dennis,

Yes, they were these ones:

2020 Prizm Silver Prizm 168 Logan Webb RC $4.00
2020 Prizm Red/White/Blue 168 Logan Webb RC $3.00
2020 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor 117 Logan Webb RC $3.00
2020 Topps Gold 495 Lamonte Wade Jr. RC #578/2020 $8.00

If you do still have any of those, please let me know what you think might be fair.

Thanks!
Ryan