WTTF 2022 TOPPS SER. 1. PLZ CLOSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use 15 Harper, but I wouldn't turn down an extra Acuna for my PC. If the 2 book way more than the base I have for you then don't need to send it. You can decide, post when ready. Thx

I have these 2022 I believe you need...
122, 126, 146, 165, 190, 248, 250
I just made a trade and now only need …
126 146 165 190 248
I don’t think the Harper is enough so instead would the Acuna card work instead or do you want the Harper and something else for the difference?

I just made a trade and now only need …
126 146 165 190 248
I don’t think the Harper is enough so instead would the Acuna card work instead or do you want the Harper and something else for the difference?
The Acuna for me would be a duplicate, the Harper I need for my set

I think the Harper is $2.50? Not sure but I think what I need is a little more. Is there anything else in my tradelist that would make up the difference?
The 5 cards I have for you book for $3.80 on the low end and $9.40 on the high end. I can provide a breakdown from my online beckett if you want.

Harper does book for $1.00 on the low end and $2.50 on the high end

The 5 cards I have for you book for $3.80 on the low end and $9.40 on the high end. I can provide a breakdown from my online beckett if you want.

Harper does book for $1.00 on the low end and $2.50 on the high end
ok thank you for the BV summaries . I had no idea. So I’m approx. $7 short. Is there anything else I can get you for that difference? Also it would be helpful to get the breakdown.

ok thank you for the BV summaries . I had no idea. So I’m approx. $7 short. Is there anything else I can get you for that difference? Also it would be helpful to get the breakdown.
No Ron, don't worry about the difference. I'm glad to help you finish your set. I'll give you a breakdown in a pm in a bit