WTTF 2023 Topps Greatest Hits #14 Aaron Judge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Its the last one I need to finish the set.. It books for $6.00. I have extras tp trade as well as base and other parallels and inserts and a PWE is VERY welcome.. THX JEFF

MoneyMike36 I still need this card.. Can you use a 2023 Topps Heritage #30 Michael Harris II.. If agreeable can you post.. PLMK THX JEFF

Last edited:
MoneyMike36 I still need this card.. Can you use a 2023 Topps Heritage #30 Michael Harris II.. If agreeable can you post.. PLMK THX JEFF
Sorry have that one do you have any others. Also looking for Bo Bichette rookies, braves rookies and prospects and Mookie Betts.
Thanks

MoneyMike36, Can you use a 2018 Topps Gallery Artist,s Proof #130 Bo Bichette RC for the Aaron Judge Greatest Hits #14 from 2023 Topps Series 1? If so can you post... PLMK THX JEFF

MoneyMike36, Can you use a 2018 Topps Gallery Artist,s Proof #130 Bo Bichette RC for the Aaron Judge Greatest Hits #14 from 2023 Topps Series 1? If so can you post... PLMK THX JEFF
Trade posted.
Thanks for the trade.