WTTF: Anything Doug Mientkiewicz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump, still looking for many base, low #'d, inserts, etc. Also interested in any unique memorabilia. Post if you have anything at all, will make a deal in your favor. thanks

Recently received a large lot of Mientkiewicz, some duplicate and some new, also received a couple other smaller trades and a free card, thanks to drpid! Lmk what else you guys have, thanks again

I am a master Twins collector and probably have over 100 Mientkiewicz cards to trade still. Maybe we can swap Doug cards? Let me know if interested and I will pull all my Doug cards this weekend and get a list to you. Do you have a list of the cards you have available for trade too?

PLMK thnx!

I am a master Twins collector and probably have over 100 Mientkiewicz cards to trade still. Maybe we can swap Doug cards? Let me know if interested and I will pull all my Doug cards this weekend and get a list to you. Do you have a list of the cards you have available for trade too?

PLMK thnx!

Thanks for the post, will pm you with a list. I have a master list but need to go through and figure out which I have. I have around 120 different cards and quite a few dupes I can trade.
Thanks!