WTTF autos - player list inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I should have these available?

James McCann
2016 Topps Scouting Report #SRAJM $10 (x2)
2015 Panini Prizm Autograph Prizms #60 $12

Rick Porcello Tigers
2009 SP Authentic By The Letter Rookie Signatures #BTLRRP, serial #08/85 $15 (O)
2009 SP Authentic #248, serial #035/225 $25

Rick Porcello Red Sox
2015 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relics Green #CAARRP, serial #34/75 $20

Thomas Szapucki
2015 Elite Extra Edition Prospect Autographs #127 $6

Do you have any Twins or Brewers autos?
The only guy I have from either team:

2016 Topps Chrome - Rookie Autographs #RA-BP Byung-Ho Park AU

I should have these available?

James McCann
2016 Topps Scouting Report #SRAJM $10 (x2)
2015 Panini Prizm Autograph Prizms #60 $12

Rick Porcello Tigers
2009 SP Authentic By The Letter Rookie Signatures #BTLRRP, serial #08/85 $15 (O)
2009 SP Authentic #248, serial #035/225 $25

Rick Porcello Red Sox
2015 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relics Green #CAARRP, serial #34/75 $20

Thomas Szapucki
2015 Elite Extra Edition Prospect Autographs #127 $6
Aha! Those sound perfect. Anything you're looking for in trade? Feel free to swing through the "tradelist" section in my sig.

Aha! Those sound perfect. Anything you're looking for in trade? Feel free to swing through the "tradelist" section in my sig.
Thanks, but I'll pass on the Park.

Which ones were you interested in? Not sure if you only need 1 auto of each guy or if you wanted all of them.

I'm most interested in:
Spahn Auto
Seaver Auto
Degrom US50 (possibly US57)

Thanks,
Mike

I have this.

2017 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 Update Autographs Thomas Szapucki /150

I'm interested in these.

Miles Mikolas Auto
J.D. Davis Auto
Manny Banuelos Auto

Which ones were you interested in? Not sure if you only need 1 auto of each guy or if you wanted all of them.

I'm most interested in:
Spahn Auto
Seaver Auto
Degrom US50 (possibly US57)

Thanks,
Mike
Sorry for the confusion - if you're on the auto list, you need to change the drop down to "for trade." The Spahn and Seaver are part of my collection. (And I'd just need one of each guy.)

I was actually looking through your site and like this more than the autos. Would you trade it? You can check my tradelist too.

2021 Topps Heritage Chrome Red Refractors Tyler Stephenson/William Contreras /372

Awesome. Banuelos for Szapucki work for you?

Just checking to see if you would want to work a trade for the Heritage red refractor. Thanks.

I was actually looking through your site and like this more than the autos. Would you trade it? You can check my tradelist too.

2021 Topps Heritage Chrome Red Refractors Tyler Stephenson/William Contreras /372

Ah - sorry. Totally missed your response. I feel like the Red is probably too much for a common auto like that. Sorry. Any of the autos - Mikolas, Davis, Banuelos - is good by me.

Is there anything on my tradelist in my sig that I could add to the Szapucki?

Ah - sorry. Totally missed your response. I feel like the Red is probably too much for a common auto like that. Sorry. Any of the autos - Mikolas, Davis, Banuelos - is good by me.

Thanks for the offer, but I can't trade a double HOF auto for Brad Brach and Rick Porcello, even if the book values say I should. :)

Here’s a sweet Blankenhorn Jersey auto Select! Let me know if interested, looking for anything lower end spectrum of Harper/Tatis/Judge…
Thanks Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2
I'll trade this one for your Miles Mikolas 18 Update Chrome auto. Lmk.

2017 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 Update Autographs Thomas Szapucki /150

Hi, I have interested in this card 2012 playoff prime cuts - hats off signatures #1 cal ripken. What is the price to see if I have something to offer? Lmk