WTTF Bears GU/RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Started looking for Orioles cards for my brother earlier in the month so I can give him a nice birthday present in March. He's also a longtime Bears fan and I'm looking for cheaper GU and RCs of Bears greats. Here's a sample of what I'm looking for (in Bears uniform only unless it's a RC):

Gale Sayers
Dick Butkus
George Blanda
Mike Ditka
Jim McMahon (GU or auto only)
Steve McMichael
William "The Refrigerator" Perry (GU or auto only)
Richard Dent
Jim Covert
Willie Gault
Dan Hampton
Mike Singletary
Brian Urlacher (GU only,already have a RC)
Jay Cutler (GU only,already have a RC)
Matt Forte (GU only,already have a RC)
Brandon Marshall (GU only,already have a RC)

I'd also consider eye catching inserts and refractors of the above players as long as they're in a Bears uniform.

An EX condition Brian Piccolo RC or a lower end Walter Payton GU would be sweet but I think I may be stretching things a bit lol. The 80s Bears I'm looking for must be in at least NM condition,EX condition for older cards.

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:
Started looking for Orioles cards for my brother earlier in the month so I can give him a nice birthday present in March. He's also a longtime Bears fan and I'm looking for cheaper GU and RCs of Bears greats. Here's a sample of what I'm looking for (in Bears uniform only unless it's a RC):

Gale Sayers
Dick Butkus
George Blanda
Mike Ditka
Jim McMahon
Steve McMichael
William "The Refrigerator" Perry
Richard Dent
Jim Covert
Willie Gault
Dan Hampton
Mike Singletary
Brian Urlacher
Devin Hester (GU only,already have a RC)
Jay Cutler
Matt Forte
Brandon Marshall (GU only,already have a RC)

An EX condition Brian Piccolo RC or a lower end Walter Payton GU would be sweet but I think I may be stretching things a bit lol. The 80s Bears I'm looking for must be in at least NM condition,EX condition for older cards.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett - I have a 2008 Topps Chrome Forte rookie ($5) and this Hester jersey:

Hester2012Rookies%2526Stars%2523d154199.png

Could use your 2010 Topps Chrome Spiller ($4) and 2008 Topps Chrome Flacco ($10) if that works. Not sure on the Hester, but assuming $8 to $10.

I have : 2006 Bowman Base Set #114 Jay Cutler , 2008 Bowman Chrome #BC69 Matt Forte , 2008 Topps Chrome Xfractors #TC191 Matt Forte , 2008 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives #RE38 Matt Forte

I have a 2009 Upper Deck Earl Bennet gu jsy... lmk if you're interested... thanks

Thanks but I don't think that would the right fit for what I'm looking for. Mainly looking for a couple of examples of the players in my original post.

Brett - I have a 2008 Topps Chrome Forte rookie ($5) and this Hester jersey:

Hester2012Rookies%2526Stars%2523d154199.png

Could use your 2010 Topps Chrome Spiller ($4) and 2008 Topps Chrome Flacco ($10) if that works. Not sure on the Hester, but assuming $8 to $10.

Can always rely on you for a trade Dave. Sounds good to me if you'd like to post it up,thanks man.

I have : 2006 Bowman Base Set #114 Jay Cutler , 2008 Bowman Chrome #BC69 Matt Forte , 2008 Topps Chrome Xfractors #TC191 Matt Forte , 2008 Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives #RE38 Matt Forte

What did you like from my tradepage? I already traded for a Forte RC but could possibly trade for others.

having trouble opening your site...maybe it's because I'm on a public one...will try this evening if I make it home through the sleet and snow...lol.wish me luck

having trouble opening your site...maybe it's because I'm on a public one...will try this evening if I make it home through the sleet and snow...lol.wish me luck

That could be the reason. We're only supposed to get a dusting of snow tonight but it's been super cold here the last few days. LMK what you like when you get home and drive safely.

You bet. Hadn't seen you around much in 2012 - hope all is well. Trade posted. Thanks for another easy one - David.

I'm fine but been kinda bored with the hobby the last few months. Just doesn't interest me like it used to anymore. I'll confirm and get it packed up and mailed out today.

Thanks alot,
Brett

made it home...slid right in . lol. the Kevin Jones Bazooka jersey card is about all I saw that I would be interested in...let me know what you think,and we'll go from there...

made it home...slid right in . lol. the Kevin Jones Bazooka jersey card is about all I saw that I would be interested in...let me know what you think,and we'll go from there...

All I have is a Beckett Sports Monthly so you may have to help me out a bit so I don't come across as asking too much but how about the 08 Topps Chrome Forte X-Fractor for the Kevin Jones?

I usually go to ebay to see what cards are going for these days...I can get the Kevin Jones for as low as 1.49,the Forte is for sale as low as 8.99...what other Va Tech cards do you have? I'm not interested in the Williams jersey...I don't care for quads or duos or anything of that nature...plmk

I usually go to ebay to see what cards are going for these days...I can get the Kevin Jones for as low as 1.49,the Forte is for sale as low as 8.99...what other Va Tech cards do you have? I'm not interested in the Williams jersey...I don't care for quads or duos or anything of that nature...plmk

In that case:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATT-FORTE-...0729783308?pt=US_Football&hash=item565137900c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATT-FORTE-...0729783308?pt=US_Football&hash=item565137900c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATT-FORTE-...0981860318?pt=US_Football&hash=item19d708cbde

Simlilar Jones jerseys have sold for the same.

yup.you're absolutely right .Sometimes you can get some good bargains on ebay. I don't even check the bidding.I go to the buy it now prices. They are usually based on beckett,with a price cut.

yup.you're absolutely right .Sometimes you can get some good bargains on ebay. I don't even check the bidding.I go to the buy it now prices. They are usually based on beckett,with a price cut.

Kinda cool that eBay has a "sold listings" feature so you don't have to search through pages of completed auctions to find the ones that actually sold anymore.

Brett, I have these:
2006 Playoff Prestige Jay Cutler RC #198
2006 Topps Jay Cutler RC #365 (5)
2006 Topps Chrome Jay Cutler RC #229
2006 Topps DP&P Jay Cutler RC #173 (2)
2006 Topps Heritage Jay Cutler SP RC #125

I have interest in:
11 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP36 Marcell Ozuna
09 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP2 Billy Hamilton
02 Bowman #313 David Wright
07 Upper Deck #280 Marshawn Lynch
07 Topps Chrome Refractors #182 Marshawn Lynch
07 Topps Chrome #182 Marshawn Lynch
07 Bowman Chrome #BC75 Calvin Johnson
07 Bowman Chrome #BC66 Marshawn Lynch

PLMK if we can work something out on any of those.

Thanks
Kirby

Brett, I have these:
2006 Playoff Prestige Jay Cutler RC #198
2006 Topps Jay Cutler RC #365 (5)
2006 Topps Chrome Jay Cutler RC #229
2006 Topps DP&P Jay Cutler RC #173 (2)
2006 Topps Heritage Jay Cutler SP RC #125

I have interest in:
11 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP36 Marcell Ozuna
09 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP2 Billy Hamilton
02 Bowman #313 David Wright
07 Upper Deck #280 Marshawn Lynch
07 Topps Chrome Refractors #182 Marshawn Lynch
07 Topps Chrome #182 Marshawn Lynch
07 Bowman Chrome #BC75 Calvin Johnson
07 Bowman Chrome #BC66 Marshawn Lynch

PLMK if we can work something out on any of those.

Thanks
Kirby

Hey Kirb,lemme know what you'd want for the Topps Chrome and Topps Heritage Cutlers.

Brett