WTTF: By The Letter "D"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonavy0806

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The last card I need for my project is a By the Letter "D" card, any player. I appreciate the help with this one - it's my top priority :)

See my Bench page for my tradelist. Thank you,
Brian

hi there. i have a 2007 sp authentic chris duffy btl "d" auto (bv 15). i could really use 2012 topps archives sps (first priority) and 2011/2012 topps heritage sps (second priority), but if you don't have those i'll just find something from your page. lmk and thanks, robert

hi there. i have a 2007 sp authentic chris duffy btl "d" auto (bv 15). i could really use 2012 topps archives sps (first priority) and 2011/2012 topps heritage sps (second priority), but if you don't have those i'll just find something from your page. lmk and thanks, robert

Robert - awesome, thanks!
Unfortunately, I didn't bust any 2012 Archives or Heritage. I don't think I have any 2011 Heritage either. Please take a look at my Bench page (it was updated a few weeks ago, so some of the items may be gone), but most everything should be there.

I am going through a box of cards I just bought that has some Archives, so I will let you know if I stumble across anything - but you should probably plan on picking something from my page. I might also be willing to buy it from you if necessary. Thanks again and PLMK,
Brian

hi there. if you can't find any archives, this would work:

2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects BC240 Kendry Morales AU $15.00 Angels

i always liked him, maybe he'll hit again some day.

lmk and thanks, robert

hi there. if you can't find any archives, this would work:

2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects BC240 Kendry Morales AU $15.00 Angels

i always liked him, maybe he'll hit again some day.

lmk and thanks, robert

Robert,
I traded away a Justin Verlander Topps Chrome Xfractor Rookie Card for the Morales; I thought I was getting a steal - oops! So, the trade is posted; I would be thrilled to get the BTL "D" card to complete my project. Please confirm and I will mail out this week (hopefully). I usually don't get a chance to pack up cards until the weekend, so it'll be in the mail on Saturday or Monday at the latest. Thanks!
Brian

that's pretty funny on the verlander for morales trade; i've made some like that too. no worries on the shipping time. i'll be able to send the "d" tomorrow or wednesday. thanks, robert