WTTF Chase Young

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone. Looking to add to my Chase Young PC of the Washington Redskins/Football Team.

Let me know what you have thanks!

I have his 2020 Absolute Rookie. Have any of my baseball set needs or orioles players wants?

If you want to follow up since I haven't heard back, pm me.

Last edited:
I have the Absolute base green parallel, the absolute hobby numbered 50/50 and the Introductions insert, mosaic pink, Playoff Rookie wave and a few others. For Football i need some prizm(post is up) for my set, Absolute #51 to finish that set, and a bunch of Playoff. Basketball i collect Tatum and Brown and Hoops Premium stock is the set im building now

I have his 2020 Absolute Rookie. Have any of my baseball set needs or orioles players wants?

If you want to follow up since I haven't heard back, pm me.
Have that one but thank you.
I have the Absolute base green parallel, the absolute hobby numbered 50/50 and the Introductions insert, mosaic pink, Playoff Rookie wave and a few others. For Football i need some prizm(post is up) for my set, Absolute #51 to finish that set, and a bunch of Playoff. Basketball i collect Tatum and Brown and Hoops Premium stock is the set im building now
I am interested in some of these especially the 50/50. Have any scans?
Have this:
2020DonrussElite Series RookiesESR-CYChase YoungRedskins
I can use this what are you looking for?

So it's absolute hobby RC 50/50, Absolute base green parallel,Playbook rookie wave, Prestige RC, and Playoff Goal line blue parallel
Awesome thanks for the pic. I can use the Absolute/50 and the Playoff Goal Line.

Trying go finish Prizm and Playoff as well as the Illusion instant Impact inserts, and Gallery çhronicles and Bowman platinum for baseball and hoops premium for basketball. Also Tatum for PC

Trying go finish Prizm and Playoff as well as the Illusion instant Impact inserts, and Gallery çhronicles and Bowman platinum for baseball and hoops premium for basketball. Also Tatum for PC
See anything here? You can also use the drop down box to view my other albums. I don’t have basketball though.

I have chase young priss prize will keep other buys, Red Mojo Obsidian RC. it a holo I'n a protectod sale.

let me lk meI are you interedted. Thanks