WTTF: Clayton Kershaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No problem. How about:

You get:

Topps Chrome Dee Gordon 212
2011 Jerry Sands Topps Chrome Orange Refractor 211 Dodgers
2009 Clayton Kershaw Upper Deck Icons Retail Red 24 Dodgers
2008 Clayton Kershaw Upper Deck 1995 SP Top Prospects 187 Dodgers

I get:
2010 Cards Your Mom Threw Out
CMT133 Tom Seaver
CMT151 Paul Molitor
CMT154 Craig Biggio
2011 A&G
Mini World's Most Mysterious Figures
8 Nostradamus

If that is amenable, feel free to post.

That trade would work, but I just traded that Nostradamus card too. So sorry! My tradelist should be up to date now. Can you pick another card from my tradelist? Thanks!

Last edited:
That trade would work, but I just traded that Nostradamus card too. So sorry! My tradelist should be up to date now. Can you pick another card from my tradelist? Thanks!

No problem. (Isn't it fun making lots of deals?)

How about the similarly-valued Mini Portraits of Penultimacy
7 Antonio Salieri?

(Everyone should check out the play and film Amadeus!)

No problem. (Isn't it fun making lots of deals?)

How about the similarly-valued Mini Portraits of Penultimacy
7 Antonio Salieri?

(Everyone should check out the play and film Amadeus!)

I have the Salieri card, yay! I agree, Amadeus is a great movie, even if you aren't a huge Mozart or classical music fan. I actually used to be a professional musician myself, so I love all that stuff. Go ahead and post the trade if it works for you now. Thanks!

I have the Salieri card, yay! I agree, Amadeus is a great movie, even if you aren't a huge Mozart or classical music fan. I actually used to be a professional musician myself, so I love all that stuff. Go ahead and post the trade if it works for you now. Thanks!

I posted, and your cards are already pulled and ready to go.

Congratulations on being a great musician. =) I'm a terrible guitar player and I can carry a certain range of tunes, but I wish I had been forced to take piano lessons earlier.

I did.......2011 topps finest green refractor 098/199 of Jerry Sands. Best regards, David

I'm interested in the Sands card and the Kershaw card, but I don't have many Twins card to send you in exchange. I'm getting a box of Bowman Chrome next week though, and I can send you some Twins from that if you'd like to set your Dodger cards aside for me. I'd also be interest in any Finest Dodgers base you have as well. LMK, thanks.

I'm interested in the Sands card and the Kershaw card, but I don't have many Twins card to send you in exchange. I'm getting a box of Bowman Chrome next week though, and I can send you some Twins from that if you'd like to set your Dodger cards aside for me. I'd also be interest in any Finest Dodgers base you have as well. LMK, thanks.

Don't have any extra finest dodger base cards....as I need them for my complete set that I'm working on! Let me know what you have and I'll select a few for the trade. Best regards, David PS I'll probably get about 4 boxes of the bowman chrome next week.

Don't have any extra finest dodger base cards....as I need them for my complete set that I'm working on! Let me know what you have and I'll select a few for the trade. Best regards, David PS I'll probably get about 4 boxes of the bowman chrome next week.

Sounds good. Let me get back to you once we bust our Bowman Chrome boxes and we'll finalize a trade then. Thanks, David!

Bad news...only broke one box....hobby store won't get their 3 cases until monday...They let topps know there upset with their service....were told it was mailed last monday.....today....they claimed it was shipped today! Best regards, David

Bad news...only broke one box....hobby store won't get their 3 cases until monday...They let topps know there upset with their service....were told it was mailed last monday.....today....they claimed it was shipped today! Best regards, David

No problem. I'll set aside whatever Twins cards I get for you. LMK whenever you open your boxes and we'll do another Dodgers-Twins trade. Thanks, David!

Mark