WTTF: Clayton Kershaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any Justin Morneau cards from any brand or year will do for the trade...4 or 5 will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Hey David...I think I have four Morneaus. Do you need any Twins from 2012 A&G?

Any use for any 2006 matt kemp bowman draft rcs? I have a few of them for trade.. pm me if interested

I can use a 2006 Kemp Bowman Draft card. LMK what you can use in return from my tradelist. Thanks.

Any Interest?

National Convention Purchase Reward Matt Kemp Mini # TMB5 (This is one card of a 5 card set given away at the National when you bought a box of the new 2012 Topps Minis at the Topps booth. It has a "National Sports Card Convention" logo in the upper right corner).

Any Interest?

National Convention Purchase Reward Matt Kemp Mini # TMB5 (This is one card of a 5 card set given away at the National when you bought a box of the new 2012 Topps Minis at the Topps booth. It has a "National Sports Card Convention" logo in the upper right corner).

Definitely interested. What would you want in return from my tradelist? LMK, thanks.

Mark

I have these:

MATT KEMP:
2012 Bowman Silver Ice #12
2012 Topps Mini Golden Moments Online Exclusive #20
2012 Topps Career Day #CD21
2012 Topps Golden Moments #GM38
2011 Allen & Ginter SP #310

CLAYTON KERSHAW:
2012 Topps Chrome X-Fractor #112