WTTF Corey Thurman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looking to pick up between 10 - 15 Corey Thurman cards. Don't care if they are minor league or major league cards. I will try and get a list of the "most" common ones out there.

Here is the thing - I need them in my hands by April 22nd, so will need to trade quickly. Reason for this is that he will be giving the opening day address for my sons baseball league and I would like each of the kids on my team to have a card ready for him to sign after his speech is done.

Thanks in advance for your help.

May have found a solution to finding a large number of Corey Thurman cards. COMC has 11 of the same card for sale, but I don't have an account with them.

I will send paypal tonight to anyone with a COMC account that can purchase and have shipped the 11 cards that cost .75 or less at the following link.

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/2002/Donruss_Elite/218/Corey_Thurman/2406440

Need to make sure they are in my hands by the 22nd, or they are worthless to me. Thanks and hopefully someone can help me out.

Not sure if this is of interest but I do have this:
2002 Hot Prospects #82 Corey Thurman FS Pants RC

Let me know if interested.

Not sure if this is of interest but I do have this:
2002 Hot Prospects #82 Corey Thurman FS Pants RC

Let me know if interested.

Depending on what you are looking for, for it, definitely would be interested. Checked your needs page, don't have anything on your list though.

I will just send it to you if you think it will get there in time. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks

I think it would get here by Friday if it goes out on Monday. I am going to post as a free card and than we can figure something out. Thanks!

I will just send it to you if you think it will get there in time. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks

Robert - card got here in time - thank you very much. Now we just need to work out what I can send you back in exchange.

Still going to look for more of these cards - preferably 10 of them - so I can get one signed for all the kids on the team, not just my son.

So again, anyone with a COMC account - if you can snag the 10 cards on the link above, I will send paypal to cover everything.