WTTF: Current Denver Nuggets RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for RCs and parallels of current Denver Nuggets. I am primarily interested in:
Will Barton (2012-13 Prizm only)
Gary Harris (2014-15 Select and Prizm only)
Nikola Jokic (2015-16)
Jamal Murray (2016-17)
Monte Morris (2018-19 Select)
Michael Porter Jr. (2018-19)
Bol Bol (2019-20)

Priorities would be Optic, Prizm, and Select. Will consider other brands for Jokic, Murray, MPJ and Bol.

Also interested in the following former Nuggets:
Malik Beasley (2016-17 Optic, Prizm Mosaic, Select)
Jarred Vanderbilt (2018-19 Optic, Prizm, Select)

PLMK what you have.

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
HI

I have a couple of cards..I would trade for Atlanta Hawks player cards i need. Please PM me if interested.

Barton, Will
18-19 Prizm Green Prizm #102
18-19 Don Russ #80 Will Barton (68/199)

thanks
MASCHMIT

Hi. lmk if you need these. would take a nice soto. acuna. rookie. or top prospect chrome / refractor. from 2020 bcd. / bowmans best. lmk thanks. Larry

2019-20 ILLUTIONS # 164 BOL BOL RC
2018-19 PRIZM # 32 MICHAEL PORTER JR.

Hi. lmk if you need these. would take a nice soto. acuna. rookie. or top prospect chrome / refractor. from 2020 bcd. / bowmans best. lmk thanks. Larry

2019-20 ILLUTIONS # 164 BOL BOL RC
2018-19 PRIZM # 32 MICHAEL PORTER JR.

Hi, Larry. What Acuna and Soto RCs are you looking for?

Thanks
Kirby

Hi. the topps chrome acuna is cool. lmk what we can work out. thanks. larry

Hi, Larry. How is the surface on the MPJ? I have a few of them that are scratched up pretty bad, and would like to get one that has little to no scratching. The Acuna does not have any obvious scratching. Really sharp looking card.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi, Larry. How is the surface on the MPJ? I have a few of them that are scratched up pretty bad, and would like to get one that has little to no scratching. The Acuna does not have any obvious scratching. Really sharp looking card.

Thanks
Kirby
no scratches that I can see, it a nice looking card. the card been in a penny sleeve from the day I pulled it from a rack pack. back in 2019. Larry