WTTF Die Cuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this one from your list:

'12 Topps Chrome 1957 Robert Griffin III #4

I'd trade it for these if you're interested:

13 Topps Platinum RC Xfractor Justin Hunter
13 UD Star Rookie Blidi Wreh-Wilson
13 Metal Mike Martin RC

Coop - Do you happen to have one other card from my list you could kick in for the Rodgers? that would make up the value difference, LMK thanks.

Robertd - Does the miller die cut you have happen to be the pink version? if so lmk but if not post it up as offered, thanks again.

are you still looking for these ?
2012 Topps Chrome
1957 RC Reprints

6 Trent Richardson
20 Coby Fleener
21 David Wilson
Let me know if you are interested

I have all of the 2011 Finest Atomic die cuts except for Dalton. Do you have a baseball tradelist? Thanks, Scott

Unfortunately Scott I got out of baseball about a year ago. the only thing i have left are Autos, GU, and Inserts of Mets. If you think you'd be interested in any of that LMK and i will be happy to get you a list, otherwise lmk if theres anything else your looking for, thanks, derek.

Unfortunately Scott I got out of baseball about a year ago. the only thing i have left are Autos, GU, and Inserts of Mets. If you think you'd be interested in any of that LMK and i will be happy to get you a list, otherwise lmk if theres anything else your looking for, thanks, derek.
Derek -- Yes, I'd like to look over what you have if you don't mind. Scott

are you still looking for these ?
2012 Topps Chrome
1957 RC Reprints

6 Trent Richardson
20 Coby Fleener
21 David Wilson
Let me know if you are interested

I like these:
2013 Playbook RC Auto Marcus Davis /299
99 Presige SSd Bruce Smith /500
08 Certified Mirror Blue New Gen.Brandon Flowers rc /50
2011 Finest Ryan Williams rc
2011 SP Ryan Williams rc
Metal Archie Manning
01 UD MVP Michael Vick
and I need to know which number the the Luck walmart blue 1957 is? I need #1...and let me know which ones you are willing to trade on the RichaRDSON,fLEENOR AND wILSON CARDS

Last edited:
Jimmy would you do the trade below? also would you trade the 2010 Certified Zach Miller Auto For the Marcus Davis Auto? And the luck i have is #2, figures huh. LMK, thanks.

2011 SP Ryan Williams rc
Metal Archie Manning
01 UD MVP Michael Vick
for:
6 Trent Richardson
20 Coby Fleener
21 David Wilson

Coop - Do you happen to have one other card from my list you could kick in for the Rodgers? that would make up the value difference, LMK thanks.

Robertd - Does the miller die cut you have happen to be the pink version? if so lmk but if not post it up as offered, thanks again.

The Miller is the Camo version. I'll post - Thanks

Jimmy would you do the trade below? also would you trade the 2010 Certified Zach Miller Auto For the Marcus Davis Auto? And the luck i have is #2, figures huh. LMK, thanks.

2011 SP Ryan Williams rc
Metal Archie Manning
01 UD MVP Michael Vick
for:
6 Trent Richardson
20 Coby Fleener
21 David Wilson

thanks,I'll post it up this evening...