WTTF DJ Lemahieu

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here ya go. DG

Thanks. The LeMahieu books $40. I have some interest in Christian Yelich. The 2010 Bowman Chrome Draft and 2013 Topps Update both book $40 as well.

Thanks. The LeMahieu books $40. I have some interest in Christian Yelich. The 2010 Bowman Chrome Draft and 2013 Topps Update both book $40 as well.
What do the corners look like on the Lemahieu, sorry I have to ask but the last few older Lemahieu I have gotten on here have been crap and went in the trash. LMK DG

What do the corners look like on the Lemahieu, sorry I have to ask but the last few older Lemahieu I have gotten on here have been crap and went in the trash. LMK DG

I know exactly what you mean on his early cards. I have two of the Blue LeMahieu. One has a very noticeable ding. The other one has solid looking corners.

I know exactly what you mean on his early cards. I have two of the Blue LeMahieu. One has a very noticeable ding. The other one has solid looking corners.
If you say its good, I'm good with that. I checked my inventory and I have both. LMK which one you want. Thanks DG

I'm interested in:
2020 Panini Stars & Stripes Autograph/Jersey #USJ-PAY Patrick Bailey /199

I have 2020 Ginter Chrome Minis DJ Lemahieu & Freddie Freeman, and also a 18 topps gold angels team card with trout on it /2018 #119

I have a DJ from Stadium Club Chrome and I'd trade it for pretty much any decent topps product Freeman from the last few years.