WTTF/FT: 2013 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a silver ice Adrian Gonzalez n gold that Matt kemp base. Kershaw base. I am interested in the Austin. Auto. Cmb n lets work something out

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ZerosCards/library/?sort=3&page=1

I'm open to trading the Austin auto, but it books at $50, and I'd need significant hits to my wantlist and/or some kemp or kershaw autos or GUs. Let me know if there's anything less valuable from my tradelist that you're interest in for the 2013 Bowman Dodgers cards. Thanks.

Mark

I have:
2012 Topps Chrome 157 Tim Federowicz
2012 Topps Finest 50 Clayton Kershaw
2013 Bowman gold 171 Paco Rodriguez

I need:
2013 Bowman Cream of the Crop Mini refractors
Trevor Bauer
Byron Buxton
Michael Choice
Hyun-Jin Ryu

I also have a 2013 Bowman Paco Rodriguez auto
Thanks

I have:
2012 Topps Chrome 157 Tim Federowicz
2012 Topps Finest 50 Clayton Kershaw
2013 Bowman gold 171 Paco Rodriguez

I need:
2013 Bowman Cream of the Crop Mini refractors
Trevor Bauer
Byron Buxton
Michael Choice
Hyun-Jin Ryu

I also have a 2013 Bowman Paco Rodriguez auto
Thanks

How about we do the dodger cards (which total $4.50) for the Ryu mini refractor (which totals $5). I went ahead and posted the trade. Thanks.

Mark

How about we do the dodger cards (which total $4.50) for the Ryu mini refractor (which totals $5). I went ahead and posted the trade. Thanks.

Mark

The Ryu goes for about $1.50 so how about add the Michael Choice $0.50 and the Trevor Bauer $1.50

Hi! I have theses: 2013 silver ice of Hanley Ramirez and home state Paco Rodriguez. Any silver ice cards for trade..one will do....or any current twin players from any brand or year will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi! I have theses: 2013 silver ice of Hanley Ramirez and home state Paco Rodriguez. Any silver ice cards for trade..one will do....or any current twin players from any brand or year will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Hey David,

I have a 2013 Bowman mini refractor Buxton card I can send you for the two Dodgers you mentioned. Does that work? If so let me know or go ahead and post. Thanks.

Mark

came up with these.
2010 Bowman Chrome
Bowman Chrome Base
56 Andre Ethier

2013 Archives
Base
6 Adrian Gonzalez

also have this
2011 topps leather nameplate andre ethier #mgl-ae

can use all of these.have nothing else from your wantlist.would like to get all is there anything at all you can use.lmk
Cream of the Crop Mini Refractors
Bryce Brentz
Byron Buxton
Daniel Corcino
Jarred Cosart
Travis D'Arnaud
Michael Fulmer
Francisco Lindor
Mark Montgomery
Kyle Parker
Wily Peralta
Hyun-Jin Ryu
Jonathan Singleton

came up with these.
2010 Bowman Chrome
Bowman Chrome Base
56 Andre Ethier

2013 Archives
Base
6 Adrian Gonzalez

also have this
2011 topps leather nameplate andre ethier #mgl-ae

can use all of these.have nothing else from your wantlist.would like to get all is there anything at all you can use.lmk
Cream of the Crop Mini Refractors
Bryce Brentz
Byron Buxton
Daniel Corcino
Jarred Cosart
Travis D'Arnaud
Michael Fulmer
Francisco Lindor
Mark Montgomery
Kyle Parker
Wily Peralta
Hyun-Jin Ryu
Jonathan Singleton

Do you have any Kemp, Kershaw, or Puig?

I have your Orange Adrian Gonzalez....checking the rest of your lists to see if I have anything else you need!

I have the blue #176 (Gonzalez). From your tradelist, I can use 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft #108 Paul Goldschmidt RC. PLMK or post if OK.

Thanks,
Dan