WTTF Hank Aaron 1991 upper deck baseball heroes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have #24 available to trade. If you see anything else of interest on my want list we could do a bigger trade.

Scott

I have #24 available to trade. If you see anything else of interest on my want list we could do a bigger trade.

Scott

thanks. could use these in a PWE deal.

2013 Panini Triple Play #63 Ryan Howard
2013 Topps Base Set #6 Ryan Howard
2015 Topps Base Set #51 Ryan Howard
2020 Bowman Base Set #54 Bryce Harper
2020 Topps Allen & Ginter #16 Bryce Harper

I have them all. Do you have any other Red Sox cards not on your trade site? I am not looking for much, but if not, I sell them for just over the cost of shipping.

I have them all. Do you have any other Red Sox cards not on your trade site? I am not looking for much, but if not, I sell them for just over the cost of shipping.
sure. some random stuff:

2021 pro debut Nomar insert MILB-9
2021 bowman chrome jeter downs, jarren duran BCP107 BCP 135
2020 GQ xander #96
2020 turkey red Benitendi TR-17
wade boggs card from the simpsons baseball episode (unlicensed, by the artist) /7

can look for more if none of that works

The 2020 GQ Xander would be sufficient for me. I will confirm that I can find them all, but should be good enough to post.

thanks. could use these in a PWE deal.

2013 Panini Triple Play #63 Ryan Howard
2013 Topps Base Set #6 Ryan Howard
2015 Topps Base Set #51 Ryan Howard
2020 Bowman Base Set #54 Bryce Harper
2020 Topps Allen & Ginter #16 Bryce Harper
I'm not finding anything specifically called out on your trade list that I need. Do you have any base cards from my want list?

Scott

I'm not finding anything specifically called out on your trade list that I need. Do you have any base cards from my want list?

Scott
I don't. I can look for some Tigers / Lions / Pistons inserts and parallels if you're interested?

I don't. I can look for some Tigers / Lions / Pistons inserts and parallels if you're interested?
The only things I collect from the Detroit teams are for the team sets on my want list or GU/Autos that I don't have. GU/Autos probably not an option since the value of what I have for you is so small.