WTTF HOF Base/Inserts List Included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a double of the 91 Conlon Freddie Lindstrom #58 - nm+

Also, I thought I had a double of a 68 Durocher - gotta check another box.

Problem is, I collect older stuff than your trade list.
I'm like you, I like HOF and I like nm.
Got anything fun from the '94 UD All-time Heroes set?
I have no idea how to price the Lindstrom - Dean's lists it for $4, but that seems crazy high.

Problem is, I collect older stuff than your trade list.
I'm like you, I like HOF and I like nm.
Got anything fun from the '94 UD All-time Heroes set?
I have no idea how to price the Lindstrom - Dean's lists it for $4, but that seems crazy high.
Well whatever Dean's list is they are way off, the card books for .20. I'll pass it isn't worth the stamp. DG

0.20 seems more like it. All I did was google it and Dean's Cards came up. Where did you find BVs for that set?

I'm happy to send it to you anyway. Like I said, I have doubles, and a stamp doesn't cost much.

Or not. You decide.

0.20 seems more like it. All I did was google it and Dean's Cards came up. Where did you find BVs for that set?

I'm happy to send it to you anyway. Like I said, I have doubles, and a stamp doesn't cost much.

Or not. You decide.
It is on Beckett online pricing. I'm fine trading I'm not going to ask you to send me the card for free but LMK what you want. DG

For the ***** Leagues HOFers, there's a beautiful set that was just released by I think the ***** Leagues Museum. Not sure individual cards are available.

I'm not a subscriber to Beckett so the pricing there is blocked for me.

You would be better off just buying the set on ebay

Yeah, you're probably right. I already have about 2/3 of it from back then when I used to buy packs for fun.
Needless to say, presuming you are not going to buy the set and still want the Lindstrom for your admirable and enviable project, I can send it to you.

I have these

Conlon Collection​

Mordecai Brown #555 + #883 + 1975 Fleer Pioneers of Baseball #23​

John Clarkson 1975 Fleer Pioneers of Baseball #26

Tommy Connolly #469​

Stan Coveleski #462​

Leo Durocher 1970 Topps -291, 1973 Topps -624
Billy Evans #472
Clark Griffith #464
Ned Hanlon 1975 Fleer Pioneers of Baseball #9
Freddie Lindstrom #596
Bill McLechnie #592
Amos Rusie #535
Dazzy Vance #377
Bobby Wallace #916

If rooster's gonna send you all those, it might make more sense to get the Lindstrom from him in the same batch...