WTTF Ichiro Chasing 3K - Topps 2016 Series II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 10, 26 and 28 for you. I use the black/white card and I'll throw in the pressed pennies for the trade. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I have 10, 26 and 28 for you. I use the black/white card and I'll throw in the pressed pennies for the trade. Best regards, David

That works for me David - I need to post up your Hit Streak win - I will throw those cards in with the black/white. My life gets back to semi-normal (for me anyway) after Saturday.

Andy, I have 2-9-22-28. I need the Wong Foil and Wacha Gold. LMK, Aaron
Both the Wong and the Wacha are pending - if the deals don't go through, will let you know. Thanks.

Andy,

I can finish off this set for you. Just let me know what you still need and I'll work on finding cards that I need from your site.

Joe

Andy,

I can finish off this set for you. Just let me know what you still need and I'll work on finding cards that I need from your site.

Joe

Thanks Joe. I have multiple trades in the works. Let me see what I still need when the smoke clears and we can try to work something out at that point.

Thanks Joe. I have multiple trades in the works. Let me see what I still need when the smoke clears and we can try to work something out at that point.

Andy, anything definitive as far as needs to finish off this set? Let me know so I can set them aside.

joe

Ok, I have those set aside. Shoot me a PM when you are all caught up.
Joe

Here is what I need to wrap up the Ichiro set - 2 13 16 17 22 25

Found the following from your wantlist:
2015 Update Highlights:
79 85 90

2011 Topps:
1987 minis - 146

Golden Greats - 24 37 58 61

If it works for you, I would do the 8 I have for you for the 6 you have for me. Let me know and we can get it posted up. Thanks.