WTTF Jason Castro, Marwin Gonzalez, Eric Bruntlett, and Darryl Kile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
With the exception of Darryl Kile, I'm looking for pretty much everything for these guys.

I am trading for everything from base to 1/1s. No trade too small!

Please note that if it is mostly base cards, I ship in PWE unless you specify otherwise.

I have this if you need it.

2002 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors #205 Eric Bruntlett #3/50 bv $10.00

Do you have anything of Brad Ziegler to trade from my want list?

lmk thanks
Dan

I have this if you need it.

2002 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors #205 Eric Bruntlett #3/50 bv $10.00

Do you have anything of Brad Ziegler to trade from my want list?

lmk thanks
Dan

All I have that you might be looking for is Correa cards.

Here is what I have that might be comparable. Let me know if we can work anything out with this group.

2013 Bowman Platinum Refractor #BPP23
2013 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractor #BPCP23
2013 Bowman Platinum X-Fractor #BPCP23
2014 Bowman Mini Blue Shimmer Refractor #BM-HA1 5/250
2015 Bowman Mini The Farm's Finest Shimmer Refractor #FFM-CC

I have this:
Jason Castro 08 Razor Letterman Black "C" /5 #c Autograph

any giants for trade?

I wish I had something perfect to offer you, but I only have one Giants autograph of Dave Dravecky!

Take a look over this list and let me know if anything would work for you. It is mostly Astros, but some of them are very tradeable, like Altuve.

http://www.astrosatoz.com/#!tradelist/c6v6

All I have that you might be looking for is Correa cards.

Here is what I have that might be comparable. Let me know if we can work anything out with this group.

2013 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractor #BPCP23
2013 Bowman Platinum X-Fractor #BPCP23
2014 Bowman Mini Blue Shimmer Refractor #BM-HA1 5/250
2015 Bowman Mini The Farm's Finest Shimmer Refractor #FFM-CC

I'll take this one. It also books for $10.00

lmk thanks
Dan

I wish I had something perfect to offer you, but I only have one Giants autograph of Dave Dravecky!

Take a look over this list and let me know if anything would work for you. It is mostly Astros, but some of them are very tradeable, like Altuve.

http://www.astrosatoz.com/#!tradelist/c6v6

Do you have any Astros prospect stuff(non autos)? I didn't see anything I could use on that list. Would you believe Dravecky lives one mile from me?! He's signed all of my stuff, great guy. I go to a lot of grizzlies games so I am always looking for astros prospects.

I do, but it is almost all base stuff. I'm not sure if I could come up with something that would be equitable for the Castro.

But I have a bunch of Appel, Feliz, Grossman, Hoes, Velasquez, Singleton, etc. if you were open to a lot of base for the auto.

Hi -

I just have one:

2014 Topps Walmart Blue Border 145 Jason Castro (HOU) ($1.25)

You can have it for an SASE if you want it. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Sunday morning bump. I still need a lot of base cards for these guys. I'm willing to trade one more valuable card for a handful of base cards.