WTTF: Jason Giambi and Jeremy Giambi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I do! Please lmk if you see anything off the tradelist on my Bench page for it!

Thanks!
Jason

only saw the 81' rickey henderson. how much does it book for? if not close, that is ok. let me know if you have anything else for trade.

the henderson would book higher than the giambi. if u see something in my bucket to even things up, plz send pm and we will get something finalized.

thx.

I don't mind the Giambi for the Henderson, since it's a GU for a non-GU.
Post up if ok and I'll confirm and send out ASAP.
Thanks!
Jason

Willie Mays

hi Jason - I'm interested in this from your tradelist: 2012 Topps Golden Greats #14 - Willie Mays
I will PM you with my updated Giambi tradelist.

I have these:

Jason Giambi-Athletics
2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME 42A BAT $10
2002 UPPER DECK ALL-STAR HOME RUN DERBY GAME JERSEY JG2 $15
2001 SP GAME BAT MILESTONE PIECE OF ACTION BOUND FOR THE HALL JG $10
2001 SP GAME USED EDITION AUTHENTIC FABRIC JG $10
2001 UPPER DECK PROS AND PROSPECTS THEN AND NOW GAME JERSEY JGi $10

Jason Giambi-Yankees
2008 Upper Deck UD Game Materials JG $8
2003 ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA TOOLS OF THE TRADE MATERIALS SPECTRUM 26 16/50 $25
2003 FLEER BOX SCORE BRONX BOMBERS GAME JERSEY JG $10 (3 OF 10 BB)
2003 SPx Winning Materials 175 JG2A Logo 094/175 $10
2002 FLEER MAXIMUM AMERICA'S GAME JERSEY 6 $10

anything catch your eye? plmk thnx!

I have these:

Jason Giambi-Athletics
2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME 42A BAT $10
2002 UPPER DECK ALL-STAR HOME RUN DERBY GAME JERSEY JG2 $15
2001 SP GAME BAT MILESTONE PIECE OF ACTION BOUND FOR THE HALL JG $10
2001 SP GAME USED EDITION AUTHENTIC FABRIC JG $10
2001 UPPER DECK PROS AND PROSPECTS THEN AND NOW GAME JERSEY JGi $10

Jason Giambi-Yankees
2008 Upper Deck UD Game Materials JG $8
2003 ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA TOOLS OF THE TRADE MATERIALS SPECTRUM 26 16/50 $25
2003 FLEER BOX SCORE BRONX BOMBERS GAME JERSEY JG $10 (3 OF 10 BB)
2003 SPx Winning Materials 175 JG2A Logo 094/175 $10
2002 FLEER MAXIMUM AMERICA'S GAME JERSEY 6 $10

anything catch your eye? plmk thnx!

They all catch my eye! LOL! I don't have any baseball GU to trade at the moment, unfortunately. Would you be willing to sell? And, if so, for how much?

LMK
Jason

what baseball do you have to trade?

i don't necessarily need gus in trade for these. what baseball do you have to trade? any topps inserts, parallels, golds, blacks, coppers, reds, any autos, any rookies? i also collect the Minnesota Twins and need many!

PLMK

thnx!

They all catch my eye! LOL! I don't have any baseball GU to trade at the moment, unfortunately. Would you be willing to sell? And, if so, for how much?

LMK
Jason

i don't necessarily need gus in trade for these. what baseball do you have to trade? any topps inserts, parallels, golds, blacks, coppers, reds, any autos, any rookies? i also collect the Minnesota Twins and need many!

PLMK

thnx!

Everything I have for trade is on my Bench page. Just lmk what you see and we can go from there.
Thanks!
Jason

not able to find anything to trade

i could not find anything i needed from you. these book for $118, what would you pay? just asking so nobody will be offended here.

plmk

thnx!

Everything I have for trade is on my Bench page. Just lmk what you see and we can go from there.
Thanks!
Jason

i could not find anything i needed from you. these book for $118, what would you pay? just asking so nobody will be offended here.

plmk

thnx!

Not a problem. I would probably pay around $30 or so for 'em. Not trying to lowball you or anything, but most of his stuff I can find for cheap nowadays as compared to when he was playing on the Yanks and doing well.

Jason

i understand

jason

i do understand and i really only trade, not sell so i will keep them for now. if you buy a large collection someday and want to trade then, plmk

thnx and take care!

Not a problem. I would probably pay around $30 or so for 'em. Not trying to lowball you or anything, but most of his stuff I can find for cheap nowadays as compared to when he was playing on the Yanks and doing well.

Jason

jason

i do understand and i really only trade, not sell so i will keep them for now. if you buy a large collection someday and want to trade then, plmk

thnx and take care!

Will do! Hopefully I'll have something for ya down the line!
Thanks!
Jason