WTTF Jeter,Ryan, Mantle cards + baseball RC.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
For PC
Need Jeter, Nolan Ryan, Mantle base & inserts, GU and autos.
Need baseball RC > $5

have much to trade in my site. Thanks Jim

I may have a few Jeters available and several Cal Ripkens. Looking maybe to trade for some 71 and 72 Topps singles. If interested let me know. I am waiting on a friend to send me a list of what he needs for 71 and 72 Topps sets. I don't have any autographs or jersey/bat cards but I do have some nicer Ripkens and some Jeters. Thanks and let me know,

ok, be interested in the Jeters. lmk on the lists when you get them, thanks Jim

anUOTE=wsc510;3389156]I may have a few Jeters available and several Cal Ripkens. Looking maybe to trade for some 71 and 72 Topps singles. If interested let me know. I am waiting on a friend to send me a list of what he needs for 71 and 72 Topps sets. I don't have any autographs or jersey/bat cards but I do have some nicer Ripkens and some Jeters. Thanks and let me know,[/QUOTE]

I am waiting for a list from my friend on his set needs for the 71 & 72 singles. I only found a couple Jeters as a local friend kind of mine clean me out. I have these: 2004 Donruss Diamond Kings #34, 1995 SP Championship Die Cut #20. I also have one of his Upper Deck Rookies. But the main card is the 2003 EX Essentials (Emerald Version) #10 of 10EE. Very scarce card and I have never seen a price for one. Are you looking for any Ripkens as I have several of his cards. Thanks

No just the Jeters. lmk thanks Jim

I am waiting for a list from my friend on his set needs for the 71 & 72 singles. I only found a couple Jeters as a local friend kind of mine clean me out. I have these: 2004 Donruss Diamond Kings #34, 1995 SP Championship Die Cut #20. I also have one of his Upper Deck Rookies. But the main card is the 2003 EX Essentials (Emerald Version) #10 of 10EE. Very scarce card and I have never seen a price for one. Are you looking for any Ripkens as I have several of his cards. Thanks

I am still waiting for my friends list. He is a CPA and as you know they are very busy this time of the year. I spoke with him yesterday and he will check in a few days to see what he needs. Are your cards in nmnt condition. Also any do you have any interest in the few cards I listed and do you have any idea of the value of the Essentials Emerald Jeter card??

I am only interested in the Jeters or Nolan Ryan higher priced inserts, vintage, gu and auto cards. Maybe check into ebay to get a price of the emerald card. It may have been sold on ebay prior or is currently on sale now. I'll check too. Thanks Jim

I am still waiting for my friends list. He is a CPA and as you know they are very busy this time of the year. I spoke with him yesterday and he will check in a few days to see what he needs. Are your cards in nmnt condition. Also any do you have any interest in the few cards I listed and do you have any idea of the value of the Essentials Emerald Jeter card??