Wttf joc pederson, julio urias, corey seager. Alex verdugo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I got a 2015 Bowman 130 Joc Pederson and a 2013 Bowman Platinum Purple Parallel BPCP41 Corey Seager.

Would be looking for Twins prospects in return. Thanks!

twins fan. I can use them both. lmk if you need any of these. larry

2015 BOWMAN TOP 100 # 48 KOHL STEWART
2015 DONRUSS PREFFERED # 7 KENNY VARGAS, CLUB LEVEL 122 / 399
2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 13 JOSMIL PINTO. ROOKIE
2015 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 33 MIGUEL SANO
2015 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 91 JOSE BERRIOS
2015 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 75 NICK GORDON

How bout my two for these two? If good, feel free to post it up.

Thanks!

2015 DONRUSS PREFFERED # 7 KENNY VARGAS, CLUB LEVEL 122 / 399
2015 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 33 MIGUEL SANO

Just pulled a 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Bronze #3 Joc Pederson #431/499, BV $10. Looking for help with 2015 Gypsy Queen or a Ripken I don't yet have.

Thanks,
Dan

3greyhounds. hi. I can use the bronze Pederson / 499. I have these from your want list lmk what you need from these. thanks.

larry.

2015 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN.

QUEENS THROWBACKS # 1 CABRERA
PILLERS OF THE COMMUNITY. YASIEL PUIG

MINI.S # 6. 20. 22. 59. 77. 105, 121. 183, 216. 256, 258. 270.

3greyhounds. hi. I can use the bronze Pederson / 499. I have these from your want list lmk what you need from these. thanks.

larry.

2015 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN.

QUEENS THROWBACKS # 1 CABRERA
PILLERS OF THE COMMUNITY. YASIEL PUIG

MINI.S # 6. 20. 22. 59. 77. 105, 121. 183, 216. 256, 258. 270.

I can use QT-1. the Puig Pillars and mini #20 (total BV 9.50). If that works, please post for us.

Thanks,
Dan

3greyhounds, thanks trade posted please confirm. larry

gbfan. I can use it ill take a look at my royals and will get back to you. larry

I'm seeing Verdugo play on Saturday if you would like to work out something of your choice for me to try and get signed. I have a ROMLB on hand (Selig or I can buy a Manfred if preferred) or if you wanted something else we can talk about it...

hi. thanks for trying to help out. iam curious. not sure what a Manfred is is that a league ball or something and do you see Verdugo play offen. I don't really collect signed balls but it something that I may get into. real soon. larry

Manfred is the new commissioner that took over for Selig, so all baseballs that are issued now for MLB games have his name on them. It is common for people to denote which baseball they have signed by naming the commissioner, or league president for AL/NL baseballs, that has their facsimile signature on it.

Verdugo plays for the minor league team that is about two hours away from here, so this is my first and probably my only game of the year seeing them. If I have the time I might make one more trip (its about the same distance to go to Detroit, but its much cheaper for the minors lol). Between that and these guys getting promoted left and right out of low A, I can't promise anything much into the future... but you know any and every draft pick comes through this team except I don't remember Seager being around.

tigsfan. oh. ok. I forgot bud selig retired. I really did not remember who took his place. so the Manfred name did not come to mind. if you can get the selig ball signed and would be willing to work out a trade or something that would be cool. I was born and raised in detriot but been here in cali the past 20 years. I did spend this last xmas there in detriot with the kids and grandkids . I was impressed the city looks much better now than it did 10 years ago. when I lived there I love going to see the tigers play at the old stadium. I had a uncle that lived so close that if you sat on his porch you could here ernie harwell doing play by play.

. I would also go to see the mud hens in Toledo every now and then. I did not know that michigan had other minor league teams that close to detriot. so lmk what players your looking for and ill what I can find for you. thanks. larry

The Dodgers picked up this minor league team in 2007 when they moved from Battle Creek to Midland (Saginaw), so its a fairly new team in the area. There is also the older team in the same league that is in Lansing, affiliated with the Blue Jays for now. I'm north of Detroit, almost thumb area, so I'm almost sandwiched at the midpoint of the two... and I have family in the Saginaw area.

If we just factor in the cost of getting a baseball signed, I can cut you a better deal than normal. I was able to get the baseball for $15 + tax (normally $20) and my game ticket is free this go around. Its just going to really be travel, time, and effort to figure out from there. However, lets see if he signs it for me before we really have to worry about all that lol.

i have these

2015 Bowman Prospects BP62 Jose De Leon x 3
2015 Bowman Prospects Yellow BP50 Julio Urias

looking for red sox

lmk

saro3317. hi sorry on the late reponse I really forgot about this thread. but here is what I have for you. lmk if this works and ill post the trade. thanks. larry

2015 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 64 JORDAN BETTS X-2
2015 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 34 RAFAEL DEVERS
2006 UD FUTURES STARS # 10 DAVID ORTIZ 1193 / 1799