WTTF: John Means 2019 Parallels/AUs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any need for 2020 Bowman Chrome Glimpses of Greatness Spencer Torkeeson Tigers? Looking for twin prospects in trade. Best regards, David
Hi David. I can use that one. My only twin prospect is 2010 BCP Miguel Sano (sorry - haven’t purchased any new product in 5 years).

Not a problem...Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time....let me know and I'll post it for us and pwe is A-ok with me. Best regards, David

Not a problem...Works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time....let me know and I'll post it for us and pwe is A-ok with me. Best regards, David

Please post and I will ship tomorrow AM. Thank you for another trade David!

Did this thread change from Tigers to Dominic Smith?

Yup. I was able to land a couple Tigers for my PC and am now shifting to another player of interest.
Lack of thread consolidation is frustrating so I figured I’d keep this thread a “rolling want list”

Do you need any of these?
2013 Bowman Draft #1 RC
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft #1 RC
2014 Bowman Platinum #65 RC
2018 Topps Heritage #31 RC

I have a 2017 Bowman Chrome scouts top 100 of Dominic Smith Mets green refractor 02/99 for trade. Any 2020 Topps update gold that I need for the trade. Best regards,, David PS one will do for the trade!

I have a 2017 Bowman Chrome scouts top 100 of Dominic Smith Mets green refractor 02/99 for trade. Any 2020 Topps update gold that I need for the trade. Best regards,, David PS one will do for the trade!
mornin' DK. Unfortunately i have zero golds. Is there anything else I may find for you?

You probably don't have them too......but 2020 Stadium Club Chrome Beam Team cards, Best regards, David
i wish i had some; i haven't purchased any 2020 product and very little has come in the lots i've bought. sorry i am not much help :confused:

Any Twins cards for the trade? Let me know and see if they might work...it already have a trade on 01/8/2021 so another trade can only be posted on 01/14/2021 anyways. Best regards, David

looking for 2013 and 2018 Dominic Smith. Topps and Bowman products only, please.
Looking for:
Topps flagship parallels (no inserts please)
Topps chrome base lots, refractors and colors (no inserts please)
Bowman color and parallels
Bowman chrome refractors and colors
Any autos from 2013/18 from Bowman/Topps products
I do not know if I have his 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Rookie Refractor...But, I do have his 2013 Bowman Draft Silver and RARE Red Ice numbered to 25. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft. Is he in a any later bowman chrome draft sets? 2014 or 2015? Don