WTTF - Kevin Garnett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking specifically for rookies but open to anything really.

Have lots of baseball, lots of basketball, and some football to trade.

Would you be interested in complete sets with his RC?

Will double check but should have Ultra, Ultra Rookies, Fleer RCs and Fleer Metal complete set.
Rick

I’ve got a couple of rookies and a TON of inserts. have a basketball trade list anywhere?
Most of it is here:

Always will trade for whatever Tatums even base. Any Jaylen Brown? 2020 Gallery baseball? 2020 Bowman Platinum or Chronicles? Trying to finish stuff from those sets in baseball

Most of it is here:
PM sent yesterday

Time out. While i appreciate that you pulled it, i think i made it know i didnt want to trade it for set filler. Maybe im taking it the wrong way, and if thats the case i appologize, but making it seem like pulling stuff and trying to make a deal is a pain in the ass, and because you pulled them,i need to trade the KG for them and you dont wanna look for other stuff? Sorry but im seeing what u have to see if we canb make a trade. If thats to much trouble, no worries, plenty of trades out there man.

Time out. While i appreciate that you pulled it, i think i made it know i didnt want to trade it for set filler. Maybe im taking it the wrong way, and if thats the case i appologize, but making it seem like pulling stuff and trying to make a deal is a pain in the ass, and because you pulled them,i need to trade the KG for them and you dont wanna look for other stuff? Sorry but im seeing what u have to see if we canb make a trade. If thats to much trouble, no worries, plenty of trades out there man.

Why did you ask me to pull cards for a set you're trying to complete only to tell me after the fact that you didn't really want to trade the card for them?

I get not wanting to trade down on a really high value card but we're talking about a card I have been buying for $3-5 delivered very consistently. Just to ship the stuff (set filler that includes three top prospects - Marte, Greene, Baty) that I pulled for you would cost me $3.50-$4.

I was trying to make a trade to help someone complete their set while getting a card I would buy anyway - but apparently that isn't what you wanted to do. I have limited hobby time - two precious kids (one recovering from an intense medical procedure), work, and many other obligations. To be completely honest, I'm not interested in tracking down a bunch of stuff so you can "see what I have."

If you want to look at my posted trade threads (baseball, basketball, football) you can definitely see if you can find something for the Garnett. If not, like you said, plenty of trades out there.