WTTF Low-End Multi-Color Patches ! Lots of cards to Trade !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardicity

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone. I have an 8 year old grandson of a close friend of mine who I am helping get started collecting. I got him some jersey cards a few weeks ago and he's taking good care of them and now he wants some Multi-Color Patches so I am looking to trade for some low-end Multi-Color patches. I don't want anything high end. Let me know what you have for trade and tell me what you like from my bucket for them. If you have scans that's a BIG PLUS but not required. Also, he likes the Ravens, Falcons and Broncos along with some other players from other teams so any of those would be a plus but I told him we can't be too picky for what we are looking to get for him. He has wanted to start collecting for a couple years but his grandmother thought he wouldn't take good care of them but on his 8th B-Day he got the go ahead and I have shown him how to hold, store and care for them and he has done well so far so it's time to help him expand his collection. Any help would be appreciated. Again, I am looking to trade for them. I don't want free hand-outs or free cards. I am teaching him that to get what he wants in trading you have to give something away to get it. We are trading my cards for the cards I am looking for as of right now but I want him to learn the whole way trading works. Thanks for looking and LMK what you have. :)

Just a note, All the cards I will be trading will be packaged by me with him watching on. I don't want people to think an 8 year old kid is sending the cards. I want to make sure they are packaged safely and get there in the same shape they leave in. Thx again

-

bump for response

Hi. Sorry but this didn't show up as having a response on my control panel. He isn't interested in either of those. He is mainly looking for starters because he wants cards of people he can watch sometime because he likes to watch knowing the player wore the jersey he has a card of. Do you have any others for trade? LMK, Thx

I have a 2009 Gameday Gear Rashad Mendenhall.60% white,40% black. Interested in the Vick G/U. If not Vick,any other VaTech G/U except Royal...

I have a 2009 Gameday Gear Rashad Mendenhall.60% white,40% black. Interested in the Vick G/U. If not Vick,any other VaTech G/U except Royal...

Hi, the Vick has already been asked for but if you can send me a list of VA Tech players that have GU cards I can look through my stuff and PC as well and see what I can find. Sorry but I am not sure who all played for VA Tech. LMK, Thx

Last edited:
Hokies G/u or auto I'm looking for : David Wilson,Jayron Hosley,Danny Coale,Ryan Williams,Rashad Carmichael,Tyrod Taylor,Jason Woeilds,Kam Chancellor,Ed ****,Cody Grimm,Victor Harris,Duane Brown,Chris Ellis,Carlton Powell,Xavier Adibi,Nathanial Adibi,Josh Morgan,Justin Harper,Aaron Rouse,David Clowney,Jimmy Williams,Darryl Tapp,James Anderson,Jeff King,Kevin Jones,Ernest Wilford,Lee Suggs,Andre Davis

Hokies G/u or auto I'm looking for : David Wilson,Jayron Hosley,Danny Coale,Ryan Williams,Rashad Carmichael,Tyrod Taylor,Jason Woeilds,Kam Chancellor,Ed ****,Cody Grimm,Victor Harris,Duane Brown,Chris Ellis,Carlton Powell,Xavier Adibi,Nathanial Adibi,Josh Morgan,Justin Harper,Aaron Rouse,David Clowney,Jimmy Williams,Darryl Tapp,James Anderson,Jeff King,Kevin Jones,Ernest Wilford,Lee Suggs,Andre Davis

The card below is the only card I have of those players.

Suggs, Lee - 2003 Bowman - #220 (in person Auto)

P.S. I think I have a Topps pack pulled auto of Andre Davis also.