WTTF: Marvel Comic Books

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I collected Comic Books heavily throughout the 1990s and still have my collection of several thousand. I gave them up in the late 1990s to focus entirely on Sports Cards and I haven't really touched them since. But for some reason, I have the urge to get back into them a little. I used to collect everything - Marvel, DC, Image, but now I'm really only interested in Marvel Comics. I already have a ton from the 1980s-1990s, and nothing from the late 1990s to today, but I am willing to consider any Marvel Comics. This is really exploratory on my part, as I haven't really gotten back into comics, but I just want to see what's out there. Basically, if you have a stack of comics that you'd like to swap for some cards, perhaps we can work something out. I'd really love to trade my non-Baseball for them, but will obviously consider any deals - so let's start up some trade talks.

Let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return.

Thanks!

Scobes

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just started getting back into comic books a little bit.

Been working on The Amazing Spider Man - Renew Your Vows series & just started with volume 1 of a new comic - Cemetery Beach. As I pick up more titles, will post them here - if any of it ends up for trade, will let you know.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Just started getting back into comic books a little bit.

Been working on The Amazing Spider Man - Renew Your Vows series & just started with volume 1 of a new comic - Cemetery Beach. As I pick up more titles, will post them here - if any of it ends up for trade, will let you know.

That's cool. Two weeks ago, I picked up a random box of comics off Ebay and have another arriving today. Mainly just for reading and to see what's been going on the past two decades (even though I have read some of the major story arcs, like Civil War I and II, at B&N). This time, I think I'll focus on titles that I really liked back in the day - Iron Man, Avengers, Uncanny Xmen, Punisher, What If, etc. I'd look to get rid of the rest, so, once I ever go through my comics (which may be months off from now), perhaps we can trade, if you are looking for any 1980s-1990s titles. I know I will purge all of my DC and most of Image comics.

Scobes

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Here are the latest books that I have picked up:

Cemetery Beach #1

Cemetery Beach #2

Wonder Woman/Justice League Dark #1

Spider Man - Typhoid Fever #1

Trying to find #1 issues that have cover appeal and feature characters that I like.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Here are the latest books that I have picked up:

Cemetery Beach #1

Cemetery Beach #2

Wonder Woman/Justice League Dark #1

Spider Man - Typhoid Fever #1

Trying to find #1 issues that have cover appeal and feature characters that I like.

Very cool! I picked up a couple of random comic lots off ebay to read some newer stuff. Until I dig out my comic boxes, I'm just going to pick up some random things.

Anyone else read/trade/have comics?

Scobes

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Can't believe it has been over two years since this thread was bumped.....

Picked up a new book Saturday at Four Corners Comics in Gettysburg (Art & Holly are the best).

Artist signed variant cover of Lady Death - Scorched Earth -- Ken Hunt

Attachments

• lady death a.jpg
    lady death a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2