WTTF: Matt Olson & Matt Chapman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you need this Olson card?
2018 Topps Silverpack Blue 59 Olson #d 128/150

And I don't know if I've asked you about these, but I have a couple of manufactured pin-like Kris davis cards
2018 Topps MLB Spring Training Logo patch STP-KD
2020 Topps Global Game medallion GGM-KD

Let me know when you have a chance.
joe

Do you need this Olson card?
2018 Topps Silverpack Blue 59 Olson #d 128/150

And I don't know if I've asked you about these, but I have a couple of manufactured pin-like Kris davis cards
2018 Topps MLB Spring Training Logo patch STP-KD
2020 Topps Global Game medallion GGM-KD

Let me know when you have a chance.
joe
I could potentially use all of those

I have Chapman's topps Total auto.........Prefer trading........I collect mainly bowman chrome draft prospect refractors....ie....2016 Kirilloff...2018 Bohm. those kind of guys. Not interested in autos. Better @ PM. Don

Will do. Give me a couple of days to get back with a list.
Sounds good!
I have Chapman's topps Total auto.........Prefer trading........I collect mainly bowman chrome draft prospect refractors....ie....2016 Kirilloff...2018 Bohm. those kind of guys. Not interested in autos. Better @ PM. Don
Sorry I dont have any draft refractors for trade

I have a Topps Total Chapman auto. Willing to trade. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft. Please PM. Don
I responded to your post above a few days ago. Dont think I have anything you need, but check my www in my sig to see if there is something you like. Thanks