Wttf mets 2003-07 (2 to go!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have started to get a card of each player TOM GLAVINE played with on the Braves I have listed the players with the MOST common card each has made there are other card of each player. I don’t care what uniform these players have on I just want a card of each player listed below. I realize looking up these players cards is a PAIN but I could use the help!! I have listed in BOLD letters the player and the year(s) he played B=Bowman, T=Topps etc
IF you can help I think at least 3 players cards can be put in a pwe if you have more I will gladly trade with you and make it in your favor just LMK what you are looking for in return or what team you save so we can trade.
I'm only half crazy but it gives me something to trade for and people to trade with
SPECIAL THANKS to ALL who helped so far
I have ALL the other players years 1988-2009 except these listed below I ONLY need these players listed-ONE card of each player and only ONE

@Trade Pending

METS 2003-2007

Urdaneta, Lino 04U356 04SSp143 04UDPlBl223
Velandia, Jorge 96B203 98FTr32 98U243

APPRECIATE YOU LOOKING THANKS
Jack

Last edited:
Found the 03 Topps Total Jason Anderson #65, but it was all that I could find. Do you have a Glavine or IRod list that I can try to hit?

Jack - looking for Clemens(only). I know were not talking big bucks here. Can use newer commons. Don't have a want list. Thanks, Rich

Hey Jack! I do have that one already. Send me your address and I'll mail it out to you. Thanks, Rich