WTTF: Mickey Mantle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tried responding to your PM, however you box was full. Do you have any from my wantlists? Thanks, Al

smitha1 - the Dawson is gone (keep forgetting to remove it from trade page). I'll look for the others; the main two I want are the 1997 reprints.

QUOTE]

I tried responding by pm but your inbox is full. So here is where we are at.
From what you listed I can only use these. I would like to trade for them but I can't trade the mantle down for these inserts. If you have any other interests for these clemens listed below. or a clemens cards with the approxamate Value of the mantle you seek, I'm all ears.
LMK
Jerad
1995 Collector's Choice Silver Signature #60 actually 96' 2.50
2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Team Timeline #TT-2 $5
2005 Fleer Authentix Showstoppers #7 $3
2005 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes #7 $3
2005 Fleer Tradition Team Leaders #TL-12

I could use that KeMVP, but I know I don't have any Gagne for trade.

Let me know fix my inbox dokta.

I could use that KeMVP, but I know I don't have any Gagne for trade.

Let me know fix my inbox dokta.

I don't know why it was showing my inbox was full - I only had 62 messages.

The main card I needed was the refractor, but I will hold on to these Clemens and see if we can work something out later.

I don't know why it was showing my inbox was full - I only had 62 messages.

The main card I needed was the refractor, but I will hold on to these Clemens and see if we can work something out later.

ok,
sorry we couldnt get anything done.
I also collect
tom brady if you have any of his cards in that range.
LMK.

Whoops sorry bonzo. My computer was slow yesterday so i didnt get to everyone. I will try to check for you and KeMVP tomorrow - on my Xbox so hard to type.

I have some mantle and David wright on my Tradelist in my bj upton thread. Would be looking for something of the guys in my sig

I think I may be able to use the two Wright (2011 Bowman Platinum #62 and the gold foil).

I have these two Freeman:

- 2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary RC
- 2012 Topps Gold Futures