Wttf new hall of fame autos in your favor. New Cards added 5/9/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

There’s some HOF autos in my thread I posted below. Let me know if any of those interest you and maybe we can work something out!

(HOF) Bench, Johnny - 2021 Topps Chrome Black #CBA-JB GOLD PARALLEL 42/50 Depending on trade value and what you like of mine I can use that

Also I am not sure if you still want those bat relics if so I can trade them in your favor for your low end hall of fame auto

(HOF) Bench, Johnny - 2021 Topps Chrome Black #CBA-JB GOLD PARALLEL 42/50 Depending on trade value and what you like of mine I can use that

Also I am not sure if you still want those bat relics if so I can trade them in your favor for your low end hall of fame auto
Yes, I would like some of those bat relics.
I could use these:
2014 topps tribute to the throne rod carew rca $8 this is #25
Gary Sheffield 2003 topps gallery gallery originals go-gs $5
George Brett 2001 fleer legacy hit kings
Tony Gwynn 2002 Sweet Spot Classics Game Bat BTG $3
Wade Boggs 2005 donruss greats hall of fame souvenirs hofs-28 $3

As far as the Bench, it’s BV is $300, not sure what I would be looking for on it, but most the cards I like I would be trading down for, and I need to decide how much I am willing to do that.

Make a offer for the low end relics for hall of fame autos because not sure which hall of fame autos you want. Also I will pass on the bench.

Make a offer for the low end relics for hall of fame autos because not sure which hall of fame autos you want. Also I will pass on the bench.
Which autos other than the Bench? It might be better to look at those and see what I am willing to trade for it based off that, I would rather trade an auto that you want vice choosing a random one.

Rank most wanted to least wanted

(HOF) Kell, George - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-GK
(HOF) Trammell, Alan - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-AT
HOF) Smith, Ozzie - 2016 Tier 1 #T1A-OS GOLD INK 07/25
(HOF) Molitor, Paul - 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game
(HOF) Eckersley, Dennis - 2021 Tribute #TA-DE 139/199

Rank most wanted to least wanted

(HOF) Kell, George - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-GK
(HOF) Trammell, Alan - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-AT
HOF) Smith, Ozzie - 2016 Tier 1 #T1A-OS GOLD INK 07/25
(HOF) Molitor, Paul - 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game
(HOF) Eckersley, Dennis - 2021 Tribute #TA-DE 139/199
I would be okay with any of those other than the Smith auto. I put in the BV below.

George Kell - $15
Alan Trammell - $25
Paul Molitor - $50
Dennis Eckersley - $25

The total you had on the relics I could use is $17 plus whatever the Brett was, I just didn’t see a price on it. You stated 2x value from that list, but I don’t need that. I could do the Kell straight up for them, or find something to add for the others.

Actually those are not book values but was trying to sell them. I have not bought a book guide for a long time so can you check for book value 2x in your favor. I stop buying book guides due to I am lucky to get a trade in a month and wasn't worth paying $10 a month

Actually those are not book values but was trying to sell them. I have not bought a book guide for a long time so can you check for book value 2x in your favor. I stop buying book guides due to I am lucky to get a trade in a month and wasn't worth paying $10 a month
Gotcha. I am also fine with going by SV, all that really matters to me is everyone is happy at the end of the trade.

I could do the Kell and the Eckersley together for the small lot of relics.

have any use for 2021 topps chrome black Bert Blyleven hof auto gold /50?

interested in these:

2009 topps tribute Ryan Howard ttar-rh #50 $20
22011 topps tribute Ryan Howard tatr-rh $20-$30 (Triple Relic)
Carlos Ruiz 2005 leaf certified materials 203 #499 $8
Carlos Ruiz 2006 upper deck special endorsements se-rc $5
2009 topps tribute ryan howard 50 #99 $3-$5