WTTF Nick Gonzales Bowman 1sts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usafshelland

Prospect
Anyone have some of this dude available FT? I'd like to pick up as many as possible. If you are on Beckett, all my cards are listed there with same username (Online Org). But you can let me know what you are looking for here, and I can always inform you of what I have of whatever player/team.

Thanks,
Erik

Any interest in his 40-man futures from 2021 bowman chrome FMF-4? Looking for inserts from the 2021 Topps update....Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi. I should have two of each of these. If interested, I generally collect RCs and 1st Bowman cards. My primary interests are parallel and #'d from any year, but could use some base of major stars/prospects from 2019 and prior as well. Thanks, Ryan

Gonzalez Nick 2020 Bowman Draft 81 1st Bowman
Gonzalez Nick 2020 Bowman Draft 1st Edition 81 1st Bowman

Anyone have some of this dude available FT? I'd like to pick up as many as possible. If you are on Beckett, all my cards are listed there with same username (Online Org). But you can let me know what you are looking for here, and I can always inform you of what I have of whatever player/team.

Thanks,
Erik
Erik,
I collect mainly bowman chrome draft. May have at least one bowman chrome draft and 5 bowman draft. Anything in 2018-2020 bowman chrome draft Please PM. Don