WTTF older bad wax sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

underdog

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Looking to complete the following sets. Any help would be appreciated.

90/91 FLEER
19 Armon Gilliam
74 Otis Thorpe

91/92 UPPER DECK
2 Larry Johnson
44 Michael Jordan

98/99 UPPER DECK
80 S.ONeal/K.Bryant HS
85 A.Mourning/T.Hard HS
108 P.Ewing/J.Starks HS
113 A.Hardaway/H.Grant HS
119 A.Iverson/T.Thomas HS
123 J.Kidd/D.Manning HS
139 T.Duncan/D.Rob HS
155 K.Malone/J.Stockton HS
159 Abdur-Rahim/Reeves HS
166 Stephon Marbury TN
169 Michael Jordan TN

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can kill off three of your sets. The 90-9 Fleer Basketball, the 91-92 Upper Deck Basketball and the 2000 Press Pass Football. I also have the 1989 Pro Set #546 Dave Meggett RC but surprisingly do not have Sterling Sharpe RC.

I should have some hits on your 98-99 UD basketball as I have a few of those Heart and Soul dups. I need a bunch of those for my own set. I have a tough time getting those. I need to check your hockey and a couple more of your football want lists too. Go ahead and mark the ones I already have for you pending if you want. Hopefully I will have a few more hits for you either tonight or tomorrow.

I found a 98-99 Upper Deck #85 Zo/Hardaway Heart and Soul. I may have a few more of these kicking around. Also I am looking for my hockey dups of the set you are working on but cannot seem to find them. I won't be mailing until next week so that give me time to look for them. It is mystifying where those dups are as I was certain I knew right where they were. Hopefully, I'll come across them in the next few days.

Here is my 98-99 Upper Deck want list if you have any of the ones I need. Many of our needs are the same, I am betting.

98-99 Upper Deck

5 (H&S), 12 (H&S), 19 (H&S), 25 (Jordan/Pippen H&S), 32 (Kemp/Ilgauskis H&S), 68 (Miller/Jackson H&S), 90 (R. Allen/G. Robinson H&S)
101 (H&S), 119 (Iverson/Thomas H&S), 134 (H&S), 139 (Duncan/Robinson H&S), 144 (Payton/Baker H&S), 150 (McGrady/Billups H&S), 159 (H&S), 163 (H&S), 168 (TTN), 169 (Jordan TTN), 170 (TTN), 173 (Payton TTN)
230 (Jordan---need letter variations D, H
331 (Stojokovic RC)

I FINALLY found the small stack (like 30 or 40) of 79-80 Hockey I had and ended up with 4 cards for you. 46, 127, 238 and 251.

I still think I have some more of those Heart and Soul cards around so give me a few days to check for those further.

I found one more card for you and I think that'll do it for your existing want lists. I found a 98-99 Upper Deck #80 Shaq/Kobe Heart and Soul.

If you want I can figure these cards up and pick cards off your website to complete the trade. I can't mail until Friday so I have a few days to finalize this trade. I have made a couple of trades on The Bench but have never posted a trade but I can do that if you want when we get the details all ironed out.

I figured that I have about $16 in cards for you. My basketball guide is from Fall 2010 so those prices may be a little outdated, I don't have a hockey guide so I guesstimated the 4 79-80 hockey cards $2.50 total (3 commons @.50 each and a team card @$1.00). If you have more updated prices on the cards I have for you, LMK and we'll go with yours.

So far I have found 3 cards on your basketball tradelist that I need for my sets. I need a Barkley #530 and Jordan #583 for 91/92 Skybox and fr 98-99 Upper Deck I need #331 Stojakovic RC. I'll get back to you tomorrow evening on some more selections to get us even.

If you have these three cards in addition to the three in the previous post, we'd be even

91-92 Skybox K. Malone #535
1994 Fleer Hot Numbers Marshall Faulk #2
2000 Press Pass Brian Urlacher #8

If that sounds goo, I can mail out to you once you post the trade.