WTTF Padres Robert Hassel1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

These are not autos...I have a rookie bowman chrome draft refractor of Manny and Paddacks bowman chrome draft refractor and Green refractor. Willing to trade. Don

I just pulled his bowman chrome draft rookie sky blue refractor. I need something solid in return. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft....Plmk. Don

Hi
Can use the Paddacks BV and what are you needing?
Bob
Sorry for delay in replying back. Still "catching up" with this new format.....From you list I have some interesting pulld.......
Orie.......If from 96-99 Bowman Best....may have Refractors and Atomic From 2002 Bowman Best..I know I have the Johnson short print Gold.
From 2002 Bowman Best I tired to complete all three insert sets Gold, Blue and Red.....So....plmk if you need Doumit and Dovore. Easy to trade with.......Collect mainly the better bowman chrome draft prospects right now.........plmk if any interest. Don

Well, according to my Box Break on 2016 Elite, I pulled...
15 Alex Kirilloff Twins 566/999 15th "
55 Nolan Jones Indians 212/999 "
Autos
Base
50 Nolan Jones Indians

2017 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TPAK Alex Kirilloff Team: Minnesota Twins
2019 Bowman Scouts Top 100 #BTP13 Alex Kirilloff

2019 BC BCP186 Kirilloff MN Gold Refractors #BCP163 Alec Bohm 12/50 PHL
2019 bp #PPP13 Alec Bohm
2020 Panini Contenders Future Stars #14 Alex Kirilloff

So supposedly I have these, but no idea where they might be. Didn't have the Jones listed in my Indians auto list, have to look when I get time.
Bob

Well, according to my Box Break on 2016 Elite, I pulled...
15 Alex Kirilloff Twins 566/999 15th "
55 Nolan Jones Indians 212/999 "
Autos
Base
50 Nolan Jones Indians

2017 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TPAK Alex Kirilloff Team: Minnesota Twins
2019 Bowman Scouts Top 100 #BTP13 Alex Kirilloff

2019 BC BCP186 Kirilloff MN Gold Refractors #BCP163 Alec Bohm 12/50 PHL
2019 bp #PPP13 Alec Bohm
2020 Panini Contenders Future Stars #14 Alex Kirilloff

So supposedly I have these, but no idea where they might be. Didn't have the Jones listed in my Indians auto list, have to look when I get time.
Bob
Could be interested in Jones auto,2019 Gold Kirilloff and Bohm. Will check Paddock cards, Know I have Machado rookie refractor. Might have 2017 bowman chrome tatis refractor.have to check. Don

I have his Power Producers from the 2020 Bowman Best ..let me know if your interested or I'll just move on to someone who is interested in him. Best regards, David

I have his Power Producers from the 2020 Bowman Best ..let me know if your interested or I'll just move on to someone who is interested in him. Best regards, David
Hi David
I can use it,.in Vegas home tonight. Had the Brewers and Orioles in a break, will look tomorrow what I have. bob

Hi David
I can use it,.in Vegas home tonight. Had the Brewers and Orioles in a break, will look tomorrow what I have. bob
Okay...but cannot hold it forever....had to many members say...wait ...wait....and interest for the card dies down....will only wait till tomorrow...and then I'll move. Best regards, David

I could use the one of the Heston Kjerstad and the power producers of Yelich for the trade. Let me know if this works for u. Best regards, David