WTTF: past & present Cleveland Indians refractors, GU, and autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not much,but who knows?

I'm looking for tribe autographs, gu, or refractors. LMK what you have and need, thanks!

Tom
Hi,Tom..I'm afraid the only thing I have left of Indians is actually a FORMER Indian..2011 Topps Lineage Victor Martinez 1975 Mini-Relics G/U and a 2011 Bowman Prospect Autographs Brett Brach...PM me for best response..I'd like to have Tigers in return,or Lions in football,or maybe a 2010 Topps Chrome Football Blue Refractor/199...or a 2010 Elite Football Die-Cut Status or Aspirations card

Nate - Nice ball, but I'm really only looking for cards right now.

grinningplowman - Thanks for checking but I have the Brach and can only use V-Mart's Indians cards.

I have these:
2012 Bowman Platinum Asdrubal Cabrera Gold Parallel (Indians)
2010 Bowman Chrome Jordan Brown Topps 100 Refractor /499 (Indians)
2000 Topps Roberto Alomar Hands of Gold Die-Cut Insert (Indians)

Any interest??

I like the 2011 topps chrome michael pineda refractor and i Like the 2011 bowman chrome matt barnes refractor....lmk if you're interested...thanks!

I have these:
2012 Bowman Platinum Asdrubal Cabrera Gold Parallel (Indians)
2010 Bowman Chrome Jordan Brown Topps 100 Refractor /499 (Indians)
2000 Topps Roberto Alomar Hands of Gold Die-Cut Insert (Indians)

Any interest??

I like the 2011 topps chrome michael pineda refractor and i Like the 2011 bowman chrome matt barnes refractor....lmk if you're interested...thanks!

Thanks for checking but I have the refractor and can't use the others.