WTTF Peyton Manning / Andrew Luck #'d/Refractors/Game Used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackson0114

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Willing to trade GU and Autos for these.

Also interested in Amari Cooper, Derrick Henry, and Vintage Baseball Stars (pre 1970)

Please let me know what you have and what you like.

Thanks, Bobby

Last edited:
I have a few Manning and Luck rookies I'm willing to part with.Do you have a trade list?,I'm sorry,but I just won't open photobucket anymore.,I won't even open mine. Gonna start moving things to sportscardalbum.com when I have a chance.

I have a few Manning and Luck rookies I'm willing to part with.Do you have a trade list?,I'm sorry,but I just won't open photobucket anymore.,I won't even open mine. Gonna start moving things to sportscardalbum.com when I have a chance.

I hear ya...Its a disaster of a site...I absolutely hate uploading or even viewing because it takes sooooo long.

Can you list some of your wants? It would be easier for me to get you a list that way.

I have a list of VaTech players on my website in my signature...easy to navigate.and I will check and see exactly what Mannings and Lucks I still have....But,seriously,you should check out sportscardalbum.com , I have part of my Kam Chancellor collection on there already.Once you see how fast and easy it is,you'll never look at photobucket again !

Last edited:
I have a list of VaTech players on my website in my signature...easy to navigate.and I will check and see exactly what Mannings and Lucks I still have....But,seriously,you should check out sportscardalbum.com , I have part of my Kam Chancellor collection on there already.Once you see how fast and easy it is,you'll never look at photobucket again !

I had signed up for an account, but never used it. I started uploading today.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jackson0114/a/traders

Last edited: