WTTF: Pokemon Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hi -

My 9-year old niece expressed that she wants Pokemon cards for the Holidays, so I thought I'd see if anyone has any that they'd trade away cheaply. I am not interested in anything high-end. Ideally, I'd find one or two or so traders that have a small stack of Pokemon cards or some unopened boosters and who don't want too much in return. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

I have some rare ones...but Don't mind trading this stuff away cheaply...I'll try to get a list within a few days. Best regards, David PS a few twin cards will do for the trade. Best regards, David

I have some rare ones...but Don't mind trading this stuff away cheaply...I'll try to get a list within a few days. Best regards, David PS a few twin cards will do for the trade. Best regards, David

David -

Cool! Let me know what you have and what you want in return. Thanks!

Scobes

Any twins cards will do for the trade. So far located theses foil cards...(they like refractors cards)....Sabrinas alakazam, Mistys golduck, Misty Gyarados, Kogas Ditto, Blaines Arcanine, Giovannis Persian, Giovannis gyarados, Trainer Giovanni, Giovanni nikoking, Snorlax, Clefable. I'll keep looking for ...as I might have a few more. Best regards, David

Found theses which I'll add to the rest. Foil cards of Muk, Dark Slowbro, Electrode, Hitmonchan, Dragonite, Vileplume, Nidoking, Kangaskhan and Pikachu. Best regards, David PS I'm 50% thru my baseball boxes so far.

Finished......final cards to be included with above stuff....Meowth, Electrode, Mistry (trainer), Hypno, Rockets Zapdos, Lt. Surges Raichu, Rockets Mewtwo, Another Muk & Kangaskhan. Best regards, David

That's it....all of my pokeman cards plus two packs for 4 or 5 inserts or refractors cards of any twin players. Best regards, David PS okay to post it and I'll confirm it.

I have around 40-45 of these if you still need them. Let me know and I'll get a list of cards I'd be interested in in return.

Pat

I have around 40-45 of these if you still need them. Let me know and I'll get a list of cards I'd be interested in in return.

Pat

Pat -

Sure, let me know what you'd need in return. Are the Pokemons all regulars or some foils? LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

They are all regulars. Here are some of my interests:

Detroit Tigers 2014
2013 topps heritage
Topps gold

Tim Lincecum
Al Kaline
Babe Ruth
Thirman Munson
Andrew McCutchen
Derek Jeter
Albert Pujols
Buster Posey
Mariano Rivera
Jacoby Ellsbury

Hope that helps.

Pat

Hi, I should have a ton of non-holos, mostly older stuff. If you're still looking for them, let me know how many you would still be interested in and if .10 a card in trade seems fair..?

Curtis

They are all regulars. Here are some of my interests:

Detroit Tigers 2014
2013 topps heritage
Topps gold

Tim Lincecum
Al Kaline
Babe Ruth
Thirman Munson
Andrew McCutchen
Derek Jeter
Albert Pujols
Buster Posey
Mariano Rivera
Jacoby Ellsbury

Hope that helps.

Pat

Pat -

Would you take these for the lot? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary 590 Tim Lincecum (SF) ($5)
2012 Topps Target Red Border 170 Jacoby Ellsbury (BOS) ($3)

Hi, I should have a ton of non-holos, mostly older stuff. If you're still looking for them, let me know how many you would still be interested in and if .10 a card in trade seems fair..?

Curtis

Curtis -

Sure, I can do that. Maybe a hundred or so (no doubles)? Let me know what you'd need in return. Thanks!

Scobes