WTTF RC of Jeter, Pujols, Trout, Judge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have:
2017 Topps Bunt Judge RC x2
2017 Topps Bunt Judge RC (Blue)
2017 Topps Heritage Judge/Austin RC
2017 Topps Archives Rookie Stars Judge
2017 Topps Archives Bazooka RC

PM me if you are interested!

Have the following:
93 Bowman Jeter RC #511
93 Topps Jeter RC #98
11 Bowman Draft Trout RC #101
17 Topps Heritage Judge RC #214

Looking for hits, primarily bolded cards, off this list:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/447802-Large-2008-2016-Topps-Update-RC-Wantlist

Thanks
Kirby

Unfortunately I only have these which aren't quite enough for anything on your list. I probably wouldn't want to trade the Goldy for Judge or Jeter and again won't be enough for the trout draft. If there is anything else you are looking for that I could add, let me know. Otherwise, thanks for looking.

US174A Carlos Correa
US242 Kris Bryant

Paul Goldschmidt

I have:
2017 Topps Bunt Judge RC x2
2017 Topps Bunt Judge RC (Blue)
2017 Topps Heritage Judge/Austin RC
2017 Topps Archives Rookie Stars Judge
2017 Topps Archives Bazooka RC

PM me if you are interested!

PM sent. Thanks!

Unfortunately I only have these which aren't quite enough for anything on your list. I probably wouldn't want to trade the Goldy for Judge or Jeter and again won't be enough for the trout draft. If there is anything else you are looking for that I could add, let me know. Otherwise, thanks for looking.

US174A Carlos Correa
US242 Kris Bryant

Paul Goldschmidt

Any other (non-Update) RCs of those main (bold) guys listed?

Any other (non-Update) RCs of those main (bold) guys listed?

yes, here are a few more:

2015 Donruss Preferred Bronze #36 Francisco Lindor $5
2015 Donruss Elite Inserts #32 Francisco Lindor $5
2014 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP20 Carlos Correa $5
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP1 Bryce Harper $15

yes, here are a few more:

2015 Donruss Preferred Bronze #36 Francisco Lindor $5
2015 Donruss Elite Inserts #32 Francisco Lindor $5
2014 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP20 Carlos Correa $5
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP1 Bryce Harper $15

Unfortunately do not need any of those.

Thanks
Kirby

OK. If we do the first portion, I would include the Bowman Jeter for the BCP Harper, Update Correa and Update Bryant. PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

fair offer. what condition is that jeter in? just really looking for 1 in great shape - most of mine have a good ding or two.

fair offer. what condition is that jeter in? just really looking for 1 in great shape - most of mine have a good ding or two.

Pretty darn good. Corners are nice. It's not gem, but like you say, a lot of cards from that time frame are dinged all over the place. Kind of surprised how nice the corners are tbh (haven't really looked at this one before you asked).

Thanks
Kirby

Pretty darn good. Corners are nice. It's not gem, but like you say, a lot of cards from that time frame are dinged all over the place. Kind of surprised how nice the corners are tbh (haven't really looked at this one before you asked).

Thanks
Kirby

I think i'll do that. feel free to post up or I will get to it tomorrow. thanks.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online